Lavender Honey Lemonade Recipe

bini_colet

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 😊 Hope you're all doing well. I wanted to share one of my favorite unique drink recipes with you all: Lavender Honey Lemonade! It's super easy to make and oh-so-refreshing. Perfect for sipping on a sunny day or serving at your next gathering. Here's how to whip it up:
Lavender Honey Lemonade Recipe.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
  • 1/2 cup honey
  • 1 tablespoon dried lavender flowers
  • 4 cups cold water
  • Ice cubes, for serving
  • Fresh lavender sprigs or lemon slices, for garnish (optional)
Instructions:
  1. In a small saucepan, combine the honey and dried lavender flowers with 1 cup of water. Heat over medium heat until the honey is dissolved, stirring occasionally. Once the honey is dissolved, remove from heat and let the lavender steep in the syrup for about 10 minutes.
  2. Strain the lavender-infused honey syrup through a fine-mesh sieve into a pitcher or jar, pressing down on the lavender to extract all the flavor.
  3. Add the freshly squeezed lemon juice to the pitcher with the lavender honey syrup.
  4. Stir in the remaining 3 cups of cold water.
  5. Serve the lavender honey lemonade over ice cubes in glasses.
  6. Garnish with fresh lavender sprigs or lemon slices if desired.
  7. Enjoy your refreshing and unique Lavender Honey Lemonade! 🍋🌿

This Lavender Honey Lemonade is like a fancy spa day for your taste buds! 🍋🌸🍯💦Perfect for chillaxing!

Hey everyone! 😊 Hope you're all doing well. I wanted to share one of my favorite unique drink recipes with you all: Lavender Honey Lemonade! It's super easy to make and oh-so-refreshing. Perfect for sipping on a sunny day or serving at your next gathering. Here's how to whip it up:
View attachment 2632

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
  • 1/2 cup honey
  • 1 tablespoon dried lavender flowers
  • 4 cups cold water
  • Ice cubes, for serving
  • Fresh lavender sprigs or lemon slices, for garnish (optional)
Instructions:
  1. In a small saucepan, combine the honey and dried lavender flowers with 1 cup of water. Heat over medium heat until the honey is dissolved, stirring occasionally. Once the honey is dissolved, remove from heat and let the lavender steep in the syrup for about 10 minutes.
  2. Strain the lavender-infused honey syrup through a fine-mesh sieve into a pitcher or jar, pressing down on the lavender to extract all the flavor.
  3. Add the freshly squeezed lemon juice to the pitcher with the lavender honey syrup.
  4. Stir in the remaining 3 cups of cold water.
  5. Serve the lavender honey lemonade over ice cubes in glasses.
  6. Garnish with fresh lavender sprigs or lemon slices if desired.
  7. Enjoy your refreshing and unique Lavender Honey Lemonade! 🍋🌿
This lavender honey lemonade recipe looks amazing! Such a refreshing twist on a classic drink. Can't wait to enjoy this on a sunny day. Thanks for sharing!

Back