Sparkling Lavender Lemonade

Joseez

Culinary Explorer
This twist on classic lemonade adds a touch of floral elegance with fragrant lavender, making it both beautiful and delicious.

Lavender is a culinary herb known for its calming aroma and subtle floral flavor. Here, it infuses the lemonade with a delicate floral note that elevates the ordinary. It's perfect for sipping on a hot afternoon or enjoying at a summer brunch.

Plus, this recipe is incredibly easy to make with just a few simple ingredients. You can adjust the amount of lavender to your taste preference, and even add a sprig of fresh lavender for garnish for an extra touch of beauty.

Sparkling Lavender Lemonade.jpeg
Here's what you'll need:

• 1 cup water
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 4 sprigs fresh lavender, plus extra for garnish (optional)
  • 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 4-5 lemons)
  • 2 cups chilled sparkling water

Here's how to make it:
  1. In a small saucepan, combine the water and sugar. Heat over medium heat until the sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally. Bring to a simmer for 1 minute, then remove from heat.
  2. Add the lavender sprigs to the hot sugar syrup and let it steep for at least 30 minutes, or up to overnight for a stronger lavender flavor.
  3. Strain the lavender syrup into a pitcher, discarding the lavender sprigs.
  4. Stir in the lemon juice and chilled sparkling water. Taste and adjust sweetness or lavender flavor as desired.
  5. Serve immediately over ice, garnished with a fresh sprig of lavender (optional).
Sparkling Lavender Lemonade is a refreshing and unique summer drink that's perfect for any occasion! It's easy to make, beautiful to look at, and sure to impress your guests with its delightful floral aroma and taste.

This twist on classic lemonade adds a touch of floral elegance with fragrant lavender, making it both beautiful and delicious.

Lavender is a culinary herb known for its calming aroma and subtle floral flavor. Here, it infuses the lemonade with a delicate floral note that elevates the ordinary. It's perfect for sipping on a hot afternoon or enjoying at a summer brunch.

Plus, this recipe is incredibly easy to make with just a few simple ingredients. You can adjust the amount of lavender to your taste preference, and even add a sprig of fresh lavender for garnish for an extra touch of beauty.

View attachment 2845Here's what you'll need:
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 4 sprigs fresh lavender, plus extra for garnish (optional)
  • 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 4-5 lemons)
  • 2 cups chilled sparkling water

Here's how to make it:
  1. In a small saucepan, combine the water and sugar. Heat over medium heat until the sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally. Bring to a simmer for 1 minute, then remove from heat.
  2. Add the lavender sprigs to the hot sugar syrup and let it steep for at least 30 minutes, or up to overnight for a stronger lavender flavor.
  3. Strain the lavender syrup into a pitcher, discarding the lavender sprigs.
  4. Stir in the lemon juice and chilled sparkling water. Taste and adjust sweetness or lavender flavor as desired.
  5. Serve immediately over ice, garnished with a fresh sprig of lavender (optional).
Sparkling Lavender Lemonade is a refreshing and unique summer drink that's perfect for any occasion! It's easy to make, beautiful to look at, and sure to impress your guests with its delightful floral aroma and taste.

Hello, I'm a lemonade enthusiast and I'm super-duper jazzed about jazzed-up lemonade. My own lavender, that must be included, makes it feel so much fancier. Airy evenings ready to be chilled on a sunny day or pals brunching. And remember, do not hesitate to adjust the lavender according to your taste. Ultimately, it's about feeling and making it your own! πŸ‹

Hello, I'm a lemonade enthusiast and I'm super-duper jazzed about jazzed-up lemonade. My own lavender, that must be included, makes it feel so much fancier. Airy evenings ready to be chilled on a sunny day or pals brunching. And remember, do not hesitate to adjust the lavender according to your taste. Ultimately, it's about feeling and making it your own! πŸ‹
Jazzed-up lemonade? Count me in! Sounds like the kind of drink that makes ordinary days feel extraordinary. Cheers to that! 🎢

Back