Lavender Lemonade

willa_On

Culinary Explorer
The weather's heating up, and I'm on the hunt for all things cool and refreshing. This weekend, I stumbled upon a recipe for lavender lemonade, and let me tell you, it's an absolute game-changer!

It's basically classic lemonade infused with the beautiful aroma and subtle floral flavor of lavender. It's perfect for those who want something a little more interesting than plain lemonade, but not too over the top. Plus, it's incredibly easy to make and looks absolutely stunning in a glass!

Lavender Lemonade.jpeg

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 10 sprigs of fresh lavender
  • 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 4-5 lemons)
  • 4 cups cold water
  • Slices of lemon and fresh lavender sprigs, for garnish (optional)
Instructions:
  1. In a saucepan, combine the 1 cup of water and sugar. Heat over medium heat until the sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally. Bring to a simmer for 1 minute, then remove from heat.
  2. Add the lavender sprigs to the hot sugar syrup and let steep for at least 30 minutes, or up to an hour for a stronger lavender flavor.
  3. Strain the lavender syrup into a pitcher, discarding the lavender sprigs.
  4. Stir in the lemon juice and cold water. Taste and adjust sweetness or tartness to your preference.
  5. Serve over ice with lemon slices and fresh lavender sprigs for garnish (optional).

Tips:
  • If you don't have fresh lavender, you can substitute 1-2 teaspoons of dried lavender. However, fresh lavender will give you the best flavor.
  • For a fizzy twist, top your lavender lemonade with some sparkling water.
  • This lavender lemonade can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
This lavender lemonade is the perfect way to cool down on a hot day. It's refreshing, light, and has a beautiful floral aroma. Plus, it's so easy to make that you can whip up a batch in no time.

I think it's the perfect drink to impress your friends and family at your next summer gathering. They'll be amazed by the unique flavor and stunning presentation!

The weather's heating up, and I'm on the hunt for all things cool and refreshing. This weekend, I stumbled upon a recipe for lavender lemonade, and let me tell you, it's an absolute game-changer!

It's basically classic lemonade infused with the beautiful aroma and subtle floral flavor of lavender. It's perfect for those who want something a little more interesting than plain lemonade, but not too over the top. Plus, it's incredibly easy to make and looks absolutely stunning in a glass!

View attachment 1291

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 4 cups cold water
Instructions:
  1. In a saucepan, combine the 1 cup of water and sugar. Heat over medium heat until the sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally. Bring to a simmer for 1 minute, then remove from heat.
  2. Add the lavender sprigs to the hot sugar syrup and let steep for at least 30 minutes, or up to an hour for a stronger lavender flavor.
  4. Stir in the lemon juice and cold water. Taste and adjust sweetness or tartness to your preference.
  5. Serve over ice with lemon slices and fresh lavender sprigs for garnish (optional).

Tips:
  • If you don't have fresh lavender, you can substitute 1-2 teaspoons of dried lavender. However, fresh lavender will give you the best flavor.
This lavender lemonade is the perfect way to cool down on a hot day. It's refreshing, light, and has a beautiful floral aroma. Plus, it's so easy to make that you can whip up a batch in no time.

I think it's the perfect drink to impress your friends and family at your next summer gathering. They'll be amazed by the unique flavor and stunning presentation!
I think Lavender Lemonade is a refreshing and aromatic twist on a classic summer drink! 🍋🌿 Though the combination of zesty lemon and delicate lavender creates a unique flavor profile that's both floral and citrusy.

This recipe has me feeling all kinds of excited for summertime sipping! 🍋💜 It's such a beautiful and elegant drink to serve at gatherings or simply enjoy on a sunny day. Can't wait to try making a batch of this delightful concoction! Thanks for sharing this lovely recipe! 🌸🍹

This is a headturner of a cocktail. You'd get people wanting to give this a go. The lavender sprigs really bring out the colour for this cocktail recipe!!! Well. Mocktail if you must insist. Wow :)

View attachment 1291

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 4 cups cold water
Instructions:

Tips:

Thanks a bunch for sharing the Lavender Lemonade recipe! It sounds like a refreshing twist on a classic drink. Can't wait to make a pitcher and enjoy the soothing aroma of lavender combined with the tartness of lemon. 🍋💜🥤

I need to make 4 gallons of lavender lemonade for my daughters grad. Party this Saturday and I'm struggling finding the right amount. Can you help?

Back