Lavender Simple Syrup Recipe

itsmepat

Novice Foodie
Lavender-Simple-Syrup-Recipe-1200-x-1200.png

I've recently tried making lavender simple syrup, and it turned out to be a delightful addition to my drinks and desserts! The floral aroma and subtle sweetness elevate everything from cocktails to lemonade.

Ingredients:​

• 1 cup water
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 2 tablespoons dried culinary lavender

Instructions:​

1. In a small saucepan, combine the water and sugar. Heat over medium, stirring occasionally, until the sugar completely dissolves.
  2. Once the sugar is dissolved, add the dried lavender. Bring the mixture to a gentle simmer.
  3. Let it simmer for about 1-2 minutes, then remove from heat. Allow the syrup to steep for about 20-30 minutes for a stronger lavender flavor.
  4. Strain the syrup through a fine mesh sieve to remove the lavender flowers.
  5. Let it cool to room temperature before transferring to a clean bottle or jar. Store in the refrigerator for up to a month.
This lavender simple syrup is so versatile! Drizzle it over pancakes, mix it into iced tea, or even use it in baking. Enjoy the fragrant twist it brings to your creations! 🌸✨

View attachment 4956

I've recently tried making lavender simple syrup, and it turned out to be a delightful addition to my drinks and desserts! The floral aroma and subtle sweetness elevate everything from cocktails to lemonade.

Ingredients:​

• 1 cup water
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 2 tablespoons dried culinary lavender

Instructions:​

1. In a small saucepan, combine the water and sugar. Heat over medium, stirring occasionally, until the sugar completely dissolves.
  2. Once the sugar is dissolved, add the dried lavender. Bring the mixture to a gentle simmer.
  3. Let it simmer for about 1-2 minutes, then remove from heat. Allow the syrup to steep for about 20-30 minutes for a stronger lavender flavor.
  4. Strain the syrup through a fine mesh sieve to remove the lavender flowers.
  5. Let it cool to room temperature before transferring to a clean bottle or jar. Store in the refrigerator for up to a month.
This lavender simple syrup is so versatile! Drizzle it over pancakes, mix it into iced tea, or even use it in baking. Enjoy the fragrant twist it brings to your creations! 🌸✨
Wow! This recipe seems pretty cool and interesting to try! I never like any food tasting to lavender but the recipe's so simple and easy to make and who knows, this might change my taste about lavender.

Oh wow, that lavender syrup sounds amazing! Thanks for the suggestion; I'm definitely trying this in my lemonade and maybe even in some baked goodies! 😋

That lavender syrup sounds like a game changer! Totally vibing with the idea of adding it to drinks and desserts—appreciate the tip! 🌿💜

Back