Lavender Syrup Recipe

Dom

Culinary Explorer
Try to relax, have this
Lavender Syrup Recipe.jpg

Ingredients​

• 1 cup water
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 tablespoons dried culinary lavender buds (make sure they are labeled as culinary)
  • 1 teaspoon lemon juice (optional, helps to preserve the color)

Instructions​

1. Prepare the Lavender:
    • Place the dried lavender buds in a small bowl or cup.
  2. Make the Syrup:
    • In a small saucepan, combine the water and sugar. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally to dissolve the sugar.
    • Once the sugar is completely dissolved and the mixture is boiling, remove the saucepan from the heat.
  3. Infuse the Syrup:
    • Add the lavender buds to the hot syrup. Stir to combine.
    • Let the mixture steep for about 20-30 minutes, depending on how strong you want the lavender flavor to be.
  4. Strain the Syrup:
    • After steeping, strain the syrup through a fine mesh sieve or cheesecloth into a clean jar or bottle to remove the lavender buds.
    • If using lemon juice, add it now to help preserve the color of the syrup.
  5. Cool and Store:
    • Let the syrup cool to room temperature.
    • Seal the jar or bottle with a lid and store the lavender syrup in the refrigerator. It should keep for up to 2 weeks.

Usage​

• Lavender syrup is a delightful addition to cocktails, lemonade, iced tea, or even coffee.
  • Drizzle it over pancakes, waffles, or yogurt for a fragrant twist.
  • Use it to flavor frostings, cakes, or other baked goods.
Enjoy the aromatic and floral touch of lavender syrup in your favorite recipes!

Wow, this Lavender Syrup recipe looks absolutely amazing! 🌸🍯 I love the idea of adding a floral twist to my drinks and desserts. Can't wait to try it out and see how it elevates my favorite recipes. Thanks for sharing! 😍✨

Love the idea of a Lavender Syrup Recipe! Can already imagine it drizzled over desserts or mixed into cocktails. Such a refreshing twist! 😊

Back