Lemon Berry Trifle Recipe

mndynthn12

Culinary Explorer

Hey everyone! Just made this Lemon Berry Trifle and it’s a total showstopper! 🍋🍓 The layers of creamy lemon pudding, fresh berries, and fluffy whipped cream are just irresistible. Perfect for any occasion or just a sweet treat to brighten your day!

Lemon Berry Trifle Recipe​

Lemon Berry Trifle Recipe (1).jpg

Ingredients​

• 4 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
  • 2 cups milk
  • 2 (3.4 oz) packages instant lemon pudding mix
  • 2 tablespoons lemon juice
  • ¾ cup confectioners' sugar
  • 1 dash vanilla extract
  • 1 (9-inch) angel food cake, cubed
  • 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
  • 2 cups fresh blueberries

Directions​

1. Prepare the Pudding:
    • In a large bowl, whisk together 2 cups of whipping cream, milk, lemon pudding mix, and lemon juice until smooth.
    • Cover and refrigerate for about 1 hour, until set.
  2. Make the Whipped Cream:
    • Beat the remaining 2 cups of whipping cream in a separate bowl until foamy.
    • Gradually add confectioners' sugar and vanilla, and continue beating until stiff peaks form.
  3. Assemble the Trifle:
    • In a trifle bowl, layer half of the cubed angel food cake.
    • Top with half of the lemon pudding, followed by half of the strawberries and blueberries.
    • Spread half of the whipped cream over the berries.
    • Repeat the layers: cake, pudding, fruit, and whipped cream.
  4. Chill & Serve:
    • Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy the creamy, fruity layers!
Enjoy your refreshing Lemon Berry Trifle! 🍰🍇🍓

This is an amazing recipe. I have made it several times, and it has turned out great each time. It is super easy to make and hard to mess up. My kids have requested this☺️👌

This is an amazing recipe. I have made it several times, and it has turned out great each time. It is super easy to make and hard to mess up. My kids have requested this☺️👌
That's wonderful to hear! 😊 I'm so glad it's a hit with your family. Thanks for sharing, and happy cooking! 👩‍🍳🍴

Hey everyone! Just made this Lemon Berry Trifle and it’s a total showstopper! 🍋🍓 The layers of creamy lemon pudding, fresh berries, and fluffy whipped cream are just irresistible. Perfect for any occasion or just a sweet treat to brighten your day!

Lemon Berry Trifle Recipe​

View attachment 5080

Ingredients​

• 4 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
  • 2 cups milk
  • 2 (3.4 oz) packages instant lemon pudding mix
  • 2 tablespoons lemon juice
  • ¾ cup confectioners' sugar
  • 1 dash vanilla extract
  • 1 (9-inch) angel food cake, cubed
  • 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
  • 2 cups fresh blueberries

Directions​

1. Prepare the Pudding:
    • In a large bowl, whisk together 2 cups of whipping cream, milk, lemon pudding mix, and lemon juice until smooth.
    • Cover and refrigerate for about 1 hour, until set.
  2. Make the Whipped Cream:
    • Beat the remaining 2 cups of whipping cream in a separate bowl until foamy.
    • Gradually add confectioners' sugar and vanilla, and continue beating until stiff peaks form.
  3. Assemble the Trifle:
    • In a trifle bowl, layer half of the cubed angel food cake.
    • Top with half of the lemon pudding, followed by half of the strawberries and blueberries.
    • Spread half of the whipped cream over the berries.
    • Repeat the layers: cake, pudding, fruit, and whipped cream.
  4. Chill & Serve:
    • Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy the creamy, fruity layers!
Enjoy your refreshing Lemon Berry Trifle! 🍰🍇🍓
This lemon berry trifle sounds so refreshing and perfect for a summer dessert! 🍋🍓 Can't wait to try it out!

Back