Lemon Butter Baked Salmon

eihra520

Culinary Explorer
Got some fish craving last night and my mom taught me this recipe that I will share with you now!!
Lemon Butter Baked Salmon.jpg
As per my mom, it is called Lemon Butter Baked Salmon 🐟🍋

Ingredients:

• 4 (6 oz) salmon fillets
  • 1/2 cup butter, melted
  • 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
  • 4 garlic cloves, minced
  • 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
  • 1 tsp dried dill
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Lemon wedges for serving
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and lightly grease it.
  2. In a shallow bowl, whisk together the melted butter, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, dill, and a generous pinch of salt and pepper.
  3. Place the salmon fillets skin-side down on the prepared baking sheet.
  4. Pour the lemon butter sauce evenly over the top of each fillet, making sure to fully coat them.
  5. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the salmon is opaque in the center and easily flakes with a fork.
  6. Serve the salmon fillets hot, spooning over any extra pan sauce. A lemon wedge on the side is the perfect finishing touch!
That's literally it! Such an easy way to get perfectly cooked, moist, flavorful salmon with almost zero active cooking time required.

It's one of those simple recipes that looks and tastes like you spent way more time on it than you did. But we'll keep that our little secret! 🤭

Let me know if any of you give this lemon butter salmon a try!!

I can already imagine the tangy lemon flavor complementing the richness of the butter and the succulent salmon perfectly. Thanks for sharing this recipe! I'll definitely be giving it a try soon and can't wait to savor every bite. :love:🍋

Back