Lemon Coconut Cake! 🍋🥥

Nutellah_

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a delightful treat: Lemon Coconut Cake! 🍋🥥 This moist and flavorful cake is the perfect blend of tangy lemon and sweet coconut, making it an irresistible dessert for any occasion. Let's dive into the recipe and create something delicious to
219×328
116.9 kB

1716012546315.png
gether!

Ingredients:
  • 1½ cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • ½ teaspoon baking soda
  • ¼ teaspoon salt
  • ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
  • ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 2 large eggs
  • ½ cup buttermilk
  • Zest of 2 lemons
  • Juice of 1 lemon
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Lemon Coconut Frosting:
  • 1 cup powdered sugar
  • 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
  • 2 tablespoons lemon juice
  • ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut, for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a 9-inch round cake pan or line it with parchment paper.
  2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and shredded coconut.
  3. In a separate large bowl, cream the butter until smooth. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Mix in the buttermilk, lemon zest, lemon juice, and vanilla extract.
  4. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
  5. Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
  6. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
  7. Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely.
  8. While the cake is cooling, prepare the lemon coconut frosting. In a small bowl, mix together the powdered sugar, softened butter, and lemon juice until smooth and creamy.
  9. Once the cake has cooled, spread the frosting evenly over the top of the cake. Sprinkle shredded coconut over the frosting for garnish.
  10. Slice and serve your delicious Lemon Coconut Cake! Enjoy!

I’m really excited to try out your Lemon Coconut Cake recipe this weekend! The combination of lemon and coconut sounds absolutely delicious, and the instructions look clear and easy to follow. I can’t wait to see how it turns out and share it with my family. 😉👌👍✨

Back