Lemon Herb Chicken Fillet Recipe

hoyeon

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I wanted to share one of my go-to recipes for a delicious chicken fillet dish.

Ingredients:

• 2 boneless, skinless chicken fillets
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • Juice of 1 lemon
  • Zest of 1 lemon
  • 1 tsp dried oregano
  • 1 tsp dried thyme
  • 1 tsp dried rosemary
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. Prep the Chicken: Start by patting the chicken fillets dry with paper towels. This helps them get a nice sear.
  2. Marinate: In a bowl, mix together the olive oil, minced garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest, oregano, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Add the chicken fillets and coat them well in the marinade. Let it sit for at least 15-20 minutes. If you have more time, marinate in the fridge for a few hours for even better flavor!
  3. Cook the Chicken: Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add a little more olive oil to the pan. Place the chicken fillets in the skillet and cook for about 5-6 minutes on each side, or until the chicken is cooked through and has a nice golden brown color.
  4. Serve: Transfer the chicken to a plate, garnish with fresh parsley if you like, and serve with your favorite sides. I love pairing this with a simple green salad and some roasted veggies.
    Lemon Herb Chicken Fillet Recipe.jpg
This dish is light, flavorful, and the lemon gives it a fresh zing that's perfect for any night of the week. Let me know if you try it out and what you think!

Happy cooking!

I love lemon herb chicken, and your version sounds so fresh and flavorful. I’m definitely going to try it out this weekend. I usually make a similar dish but haven’t added lemon zest before, so I’m excited to see how that enhances the flavor. 🙂👌😉

I love lemon herb chicken, and your version sounds so fresh and flavorful. I’m definitely going to try it out this weekend. I usually make a similar dish but haven’t added lemon zest before, so I’m excited to see how that enhances the flavor. 🙂👌
64×64 png
2.2 kB

😉
If you're into lemon herb chicken, definitely give lemon zest a try. It's a simple tweak but makes a big difference in flavor. 🍗🍋👌

Wow! Your Lemon Herb Chicken Fillet Recipe looks like a flavor explosion! Can practically smell those fragrant herbs through the screen. Can't wait to give this a whirl in my kitchen. Thanks a bunch for sharing your culinary magic! 👩‍🍳

Back