Let's Indulge in Creamy Lemon Shrimp Pasta Tonight!

buzzybee

Novice Foodie
Hey fellow foodies!

I recently whipped up a dish that I just have to share with all of you – Creamy Lemon Shrimp Pasta. Trust me, it's a flavor explosion you don't want to miss out on! Here's how I made it:

Ingredients:
Creamy Lemon Shrimp Pasta.jpg

• 8 ounces of pasta (linguine or fettuccine work great)
  • 1 pound of large shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 3 cloves of garlic, minced
  • Zest of 1 lemon
  • Juice of 1 lemon
  • 1 cup of heavy cream
  • 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
  • 2 tablespoons of butter
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh parsley for garnish
Instructions:

1. Cook the pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
  2. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
  3. Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook until pink and opaque, about 2-3 minutes per side. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  4. Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
  5. In the same skillet, pour in the heavy cream, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Bring to a simmer and let it cook for 2-3 minutes until slightly thickened.
  6. Stir in the grated Parmesan cheese until melted and smooth.
  7. Add the cooked pasta and shrimp back into the skillet, tossing everything together until well coated in the creamy lemon sauce.
  8. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until everything is heated through.
  9. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
  10. Serve hot, garnished with fresh parsley for a pop of color and extra freshness.
Believe me, this Creamy Lemon Shrimp Pasta is a real crowd-pleaser. The tanginess of the lemon combined with the richness of the cream and Parmesan creates a perfect balance of flavors. Plus, it's quick and easy to make, perfect for those busy weeknights when you want something delicious but don't have hours to spend in the kitchen.

So, who's up for trying it out? Share your thoughts, variations, or any questions you might have.

Was looking for ideas for an incoming family gathering and came across this one.... This would be New in the table for serving pasta in different occasions.... I'll take this one and give it a try.. Thanks bud!

Oh, count me in for a delightful dinner treat! 🍋🍤✨ Creamy Lemon Shrimp Pasta sounds like the perfect blend of tangy zest and succulent shrimp, all wrapped in a cozy pasta hug. 🍝😋 I'm absolutely thrilled to whip up this culinary masterpiece tonight! Thanks a bunch for sharing the recipe! 🙌🌟

Back