Let's Talk About the Best Salmon Patties!

avodahking

Novice Foodie
Hey Co-Foodies

I just had to share this fantastic recipe for the best Salmon Patties I've ever made. Seriously, they're so flavorful and easy to whip up!

Here's how I made them:
Best Salmon Patties.jpg

Ingredients:

• 2 cans (14.75 ounces each) of canned salmon, drained
  • 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
  • 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
  • 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
  • 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil, for frying
Instructions:

1. Start by draining the canned salmon and picking out any bones or skin. You want just the good stuff for your patties!
  2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the drained salmon, breadcrumbs, finely chopped onion, eggs, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix it all together until everything is well combined.
  3. Once everything is mixed together, it's time to shape your patties. I like to use my hands to form them into round patties, but you can use a spoon or a burger press if you prefer.
  4. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, carefully place the salmon patties in the skillet. Cook them for about 4-5 minutes on each side, or until they're golden brown and crispy.
  5. Once the patties are cooked through and crispy on the outside, remove them from the skillet and place them on a paper towel-lined plate to drain any excess oil.
  6. Serve your delicious salmon patties hot, with your favorite sides. I love to serve mine with a squeeze of lemon juice and a dollop of tartar sauce on the side.
And there you have it – the best salmon patties you'll ever taste! They're perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or a weekend brunch. Give them a try and let me know what you think!

Ah, Best Salmon Patties—now that's a recipe that brings back memories! I've had the pleasure of indulging in these golden-brown delights on many occasions, and let me tell you, they never disappoint. There's something so satisfying about biting into a crispy outer layer to reveal the tender, flavorful salmon inside. 🍔🎉

Hey, those salmon patties sound delish! 🐟🍔 Love the combo of Dijon and lemon juice. Might have to try 'em out this weekend! Thanks for sharing the recipe.

Back