Let's Talk Sheet Pan Honey Lemon Salmon!

buzzybee

Novice Foodie
Hello there! I discovered a fantastic recipe for Sheet Pan Honey Lemon Salmon. I hurried to share it! Amazingly easy and full of taste. Perfect for quick weeknight meals. Also great for impressing weekend guests.

Here's what you'll need:
Sheet Pan Honey Lemon Salmon.jpg

• 4 salmon fillets
  • 2 tablespoons of honey
  • Juice of 1 lemon
  • 2 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 2 tablespoons of olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Sliced lemon and fresh parsley for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil for easy clean-up.
  2. In a small bowl or glass measure, combine the honey, lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
  3. Lay the salmon fillets skin side down on the lined baking sheet, keeping the fillets slightly separated.
  4. Coat each salmon fillet generously with the honey lemon mixture, ensuring that each bite is evenly covered.
  5. Set sliced lemon atop salmon, enhancing taste and appearance.
  6. Place the sheet in oven preheated; bake salmon around 12-15 minutes, until cooked through, flaking easily with a fork.
  7. Once removed from oven, garnish salmon with parsley, adding colorful freshness.
  8. Serve hot Sheet Pan Honey Lemon Salmon alongside favored sides like roasted veggies or a fresh salad.

Trust me, this recipe is a real crowd-pleaser! I'd love to hear your thoughts if you give it a try. Enjoy!

Ah, Sheet Pan Honey Lemon Salmon, where succulent salmon meets the tangy sweetness of honey and the zing of lemon, all roasted to perfection on a single pan for an effortless yet gourmet meal that'll have you coming back for seconds! 🍯🍋🐟🔥

Sheet pan dinners for the win! Excited to whip up this zesty Sheet Pan Honey Lemon Salmon for a hassle-free and delicious meal! 🍋🐟

Back