LOOK AT THIS JALAPEÑO POPPERS 💥🌶️

beni

Tasty Apprentice
I'm thrilled to share this amazing recipe that's just perfect for your next party, game day, or any gathering where you want to spice up your appetizer spread.

Ingredients:
JALAPENO.jpg

• 12 large jalapeño peppers
  • 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
  • 2 jalapeños, finely chopped (optional for extra heat)
  • 2 scallions, finely chopped
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
  2. Cook the bacon until it reaches your desired texture. You can make it crispy or leave it slightly chewy, depending on your preference. Once cooked, crumble the bacon into small pieces.
  3. In a mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, crumbled bacon, chopped jalapeños (if using), and chopped scallions. Mix until everything is well combined and forms a thick, putty-like consistency. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  4. Slice each jalapeño pepper in half lengthwise and remove the seeds and membranes to reduce the heat.
  5. Spoon the cheese and bacon mixture evenly into each jalapeño half, filling them to the top.
  6. Place the stuffed jalapeño halves on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
  7. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes until the filling is hot and bubbly, and the jalapeños are slightly softened.
  8. If you prefer your jalapeños to be softer and more roasted, you can leave them in the oven for an additional 10 minutes.
  9. Once cooked to your liking, remove the jalapeño poppers from the oven and let them cool slightly before serving.
  10. Enjoy your delicious homemade jalapeño poppers as a spicy and cheesy appetizer or snack!
Adjust the amount of jalapeños and spices to suit your taste preferences.

Those jalapeño poppers look amazing! Thanks, for sharing. I'm sure they'll be a hit, at our gathering! 🔥🌶️

Those jalapeño poppers look amazing! Thanks, for sharing. I'm sure they'll be a hit, at our gathering! 🔥🌶️
You're welcome! So happy you're feelin' the jalapeño poppers! 🔥🌶️ May they steal the spotlight and have everyone begging for more! ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡

Back