Looking for advice: How can I make my cheese enchiladas come out crispy?

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
I’m determined to achieve that perfectly crispy exterior on my cheese enchiladas. Does anyone have techniques or tips for baking or frying them to get that ideal crunch? Any advice on temperatures or cooking methods would be really helpful! 🤗🔥

For perfectly crispy cheese enchiladas, bake them at 375°F for about 20 minutes, then broil for 2-3 minutes until the edges are golden and bubbly. If you prefer frying, lightly fry the tortillas before assembling and baking. Enjoy that crunch! 🤗🔥

• Love
Reactions: Mui
Totally get it! To get those cheese enchiladas crispy, try broiling them for the last few minutes of baking. Also, adding a layer of cheese on top before baking can give them that extra crispiness. 🔥 Enjoy the crunch!

• Love
For perfectly crispy cheese enchiladas, bake them at 375°F for about 20 minutes, then broil for 2-3 minutes until the edges are golden and bubbly. If you prefer frying, lightly fry the tortillas before assembling and baking. Enjoy that crunch! 🤗🔥
Thanks for the tip! 🌟 I tried it and those cheesy enchiladas came out super crispy and delicious. 😋🔥

Totally get it! To get those cheese enchiladas crispy, try broiling them for the last few minutes of baking. Also, adding a layer of cheese on top before baking can give them that extra crispiness. 🔥 Enjoy the crunch!
Thanks for the tip! 🙌 Broiling sounds like a game-changer for that crispy top—can't wait to try it out! 😋🔥

For a crispy exterior, bake your enchiladas at a high temperature (about 425°F/220°C) and broil them briefly at the end, or fry them in hot oil until golden—crispy and delicious! 🌟🔥

• Love
For a crispy exterior, bake your enchiladas at a high temperature (about 425°F/220°C) and broil them briefly at the end, or fry them in hot oil until golden—crispy and delicious! 🌟🔥
Thanks for the awesome tip! I'll definitely give that a try next time for that perfect crispy crunch! 👍

Back