Looking for side dish inspiration to go with my fried chicken. Any favorites?

EvanSeeker

Culinary Explorer
Hi there, awesome cooks! 🍳 I’m prepping some fried chicken and on the hunt for the perfect side dish. 🍽️ What do you love to pair with your fried chicken? I’m all about creating that dreamy combo plate. Whether it’s something classic or a bit more out-of-the-box, I’d love to hear your favorites! Thanks!

Hi there, awesome cooks! 🍳 I’m prepping some fried chicken and on the hunt for the perfect side dish. 🍽️ What do you love to pair with your fried chicken? I’m all about creating that dreamy combo plate. Whether it’s something classic or a bit more out-of-the-box, I’d love to hear your favorites! Thanks!
Heyy!! Fried chicken sounds sooo yummy 🍗😋!! For side dish, how bout some creamy mashed potatoes? Or maybe coleslaw with a twist? 🥔🥗... Also, mac & cheese is always a win, right?! 🧀😂.. Good luck with ur meal, it's gonna be delish!! 👩‍🍳✨

Fried chicken craves variety! Classic options like mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, or coleslaw are always a win. For something lighter, try a fresh summer salad or roasted vegetables. Feeling adventurous? Waffles, kimchi, or cornbread stuffing can also be delightful partners in crime!

Heyy!! Fried chicken sounds sooo yummy 🍗😋!! For side dish, how bout some creamy mashed potatoes? Or maybe coleslaw with a twist? 🥔🥗... Also, mac & cheese is always a win, right?! 🧀😂.. Good luck with ur meal, it's gonna be delish!! 👩‍🍳✨
Hey there! Thanks a bunch for the awesome suggestions! Fried chicken with creamy mashed potatoes or a twist on coleslaw sounds absolutely mouthwatering. And you can never go wrong with mac & cheese, right? Can't wait to dig in! 😋🍗🥔🥗🧀 Happy cooking to you too

Back