Mango Coconut Dream Parfait

maltchaseal

Culinary Explorer
Hey friends! 👋 I've been whipping up this super refreshing and tropical Mango Coconut Dream Parfait 🥭🥥 and its an it's an absolute delight 🥹 Perfect for a light and healthy breakfast or a satisfying snack. Let me share the simple recipe with you!
Mango Coconut Dream Parfait.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 2 ripe mangoes, diced
  • 1 cup coconut milk
  • 1/4 cup shredded coconut
  • 1 cup Greek yogurt
  • 1/2 cup granola
Instructions:
  1. In a bowl, combine the diced mango and 1/4 cup of the coconut milk. Gently mix until the mango is coated.
  2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining 3/4 cup coconut milk and Greek yogurt until smooth and creamy.
  3. Start layering your parfait! Spoon a layer of the mango mixture into the bottom of a glass or jar. Top with a layer of the coconut yogurt mixture.
  4. Sprinkle some shredded coconut and granola over the yogurt layer.
  5. Repeat the layers until you reach the top, finishing with the mango and coconut toppings.
  6. Chill the parfaits in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving to let the flavors meld.
Enjoy every spoonful! ☀️🍸❤️

Hey! Your Mango Coconut Dream Parfait sounds incredible! :love: What a perfect blend of tropical flavors for a refreshing breakfast or snack. I'd love to try making it myself. Thanks for sharing your recipe with us!

This Mango Coconut Dream Parfait is like a mini vacation in a cup! 🥭🥥 The combo of juicy mangoes, creamy coconut milk, and Greek yogurt is a dreamy way to start the day or treat yourself to some guilt-free yumminess. And that crunch from the shredded coconut and granola? Mmm, perfection. Chilling it in the fridge to let the flavors meld is just the cherry on top (*´∇`*). Can't wait to whip up a batch and escape to paradise with every spoonful! 🏝️🥄✨

Back