Maple Glazed Pork Chops with Roasted Brussels Sprouts

legendleejieun

Culinary Explorer
 Maple Glazed Pork Chops with Roasted Brussels Sprouts.jpeg

Got a hankerin' for some savory pork chops? Give these Maple Glazed Pork Chops with Roasted Brussels Sprouts a whirl! They're sticky, sweet, and oh-so-satisfying.

Ingredients:

• 4 pork chops
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1/4 cup maple syrup
  • 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
  • 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
  • 1 lb Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
  • Fresh thyme leaves, for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
  2. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper on both sides.
  3. Heat olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the pork chops for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
  4. In a small bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, Dijon mustard, and apple cider vinegar. Pour the mixture over the pork chops in the skillet.
  5. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the pork chops are cooked through.
  6. While the pork chops are cooking, toss the halved Brussels sprouts with minced garlic, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper on a baking sheet. Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the Brussels sprouts are caramelized and tender.
  7. Serve the Maple Glazed Pork Chops hot with the roasted Brussels sprouts on the side.
  8. Garnish with fresh thyme leaves if desired.
  9. Enjoy your delectable maple-glazed pork chops and roasted Brussels sprouts!

Oh, those Maple Glazed Pork Chops with Roasted Brussels Sprouts sound absolutely mouthwatering! I can practically taste the sweet and savory flavors mingling together. Thanks for sharing the recipe – can't wait to give it a try for dinner tonight! 😋

Oh, those Maple Glazed Pork Chops with Roasted Brussels Sprouts sound absolutely mouthwatering! I can practically taste the sweet and savory flavors mingling together. Thanks for sharing the recipe – can't wait to give it a try for dinner tonight! 😋
This recipe has my taste buds tingling! 😋 I think the maple glaze would caramelize beautifully on the pork chops, giving them that irresistible sweet-savory flavor. Though I might sprinkle some crispy bacon bits over the Brussels sprouts for added crunch! 🥓

Back