Mayo Chicken

Nutellah_

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a mouthwatering dish: Mayo Chicken! 🍗 It's creamy, flavorful, and super easy to make. Let's dive into the recipe together! 😊
253×381
230.1 kB

1716917305771.png

Ingredients:

• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
  2. In a bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
  3. Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish and spread the mayo mixture evenly over the top of each chicken breast.
  4. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the mayo mixture is golden brown and bubbly

Serve hot and enjoy your delicious Mayo Chicken!

Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a mouthwatering dish: Mayo Chicken! 🍗 It's creamy, flavorful, and super easy to make. Let's dive into the recipe together! 😊
253×381
230.1 kB

View attachment 3559
Ingredients:

• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
  2. In a bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
  3. Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish and spread the mayo mixture evenly over the top of each chicken breast.
  4. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the mayo mixture is golden brown and bubbly

Serve hot and enjoy your delicious Mayo Chicken!

Hey, Mayo Chicken is the bomb!!!!Comfort in a bowl – smooth, delicious, and easy to make. Ideal when you fancy a delicacies fix without all the bother. Let’s get cooking!🍗😊

This Mayo Chicken recipe looks absolutely delicious! 😋 I can't wait to try it out. I love how simple it is—perfect for a weeknight dinner. The combination of mayo and Parmesan sounds like it would make the chicken super juicy and flavorful. 😋👌😉✨

Thanks for sharing your Mayo Chicken recipe! 🍗🥣 It's such a simple yet delicious dish that's perfect for a quick and flavorful meal. I love how the mayo adds richness and moisture to the chicken. Can't wait to give it a try! Do you have any recommendations for seasoning the chicken or any creative variations to spice things up? Excited to add this recipe to my weeknight dinner rotation! 🌟

Back