🥪 Meatloaf Sandwich Recipe 🥪

potatohead101

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! Craving something hearty and satisfying? Try out this mouthwatering Meatloaf Sandwich recipe that's sure to hit the spot!

1600×1600
meatloaf sandwich recipe .jpg

Ingredients​

• 4 slices meatloaf
  • 1/4 cup butter softened
  • 8 slices bread I used crusty french bread

Optional Toppings​

• lettuce
  • tomato
  • cheese
  • sliced red onion

Instructions​

• Take the leftover meatloaf slices and place them in a medium-sized skillet.
  • Spread butter on one side of the bread slices and place them buttered side down in the skillet. Top one slice with cheese. Heat until the cheese is melted and the meatloaf is heated through.
  • Put together the sandwich with your preferred toppings.
Give this recipe a try and let me know how you liked it! Happy cooking and enjoy your delicious Meatloaf Sandwich!

Yum! 😋 This Meatloaf Sandwich recipe looks like the perfect comfort food! 🥪 Can't wait to make it for lunch! Thanks for sharing!

Hey everyone! Craving something hearty and satisfying? Try out this mouthwatering Meatloaf Sandwich recipe that's sure to hit the spot!

1600×1600
View attachment 4356

Ingredients​

• 4 slices meatloaf
  • 1/4 cup butter softened
  • 8 slices bread I used crusty french bread

Optional Toppings​

• lettuce
  • tomato
  • cheese
  • sliced red onion

Instructions​

• Take the leftover meatloaf slices and place them in a medium-sized skillet.
  • Spread butter on one side of the bread slices and place them buttered side down in the skillet. Top one slice with cheese. Heat until the cheese is melted and the meatloaf is heated through.
  • Put together the sandwich with your preferred toppings.
Give this recipe a try and let me know how you liked it! Happy cooking and enjoy your delicious Meatloaf Sandwich!
Oh, meatloaf sandwiches are such a comfort food classic! Adding this recipe to my meal plan for next week. Can't wait to give it a try with some crispy fries on the side.

Back