Melt-In-Your-Mouth Wagyu Beef Medallions Recipe

maltchaseal

Culinary Explorer
Oh my garlic butter goodness, you guys! I recently discovered the most insanely delicious wagyu beef dish at this cute little restaurant near my friend's place 😋🤤

This recipe recreates those succulent beef medallions smothered in an outrageously tasty mushroom cream sauce. It's an indulgent meal for sure, but sometimes you just gotta treat yourself to the good stuff! You only live once, right? Let's get fancy! 💅

wagyu_beef_medallion.jpg

🥩 Ingredients:
  • 1 lb wagyu beef tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 1-inch thick medallions
  • Salt and pepper
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 4 tbsp butter, divided
  • 8 oz cremini mushrooms, sliced
  • 2 shallots, finely chopped
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 cup beef broth
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream
  • 2 tsp Dijon mustard
  • 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
🥩 Instructions:
  1. Take the wagyu beef out of the fridge and let it come up to room temp. Generously season both sides with salt and pepper.
  2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Once screaming hot, sear the beef medallions for 2-3 minutes per side until a nice crust forms. Transfer to a plate.
  3. Reduce heat to medium, add 2 tbsp butter to the skillet and let it melt. Add the mushrooms and shallots. Sauté for 5 minutes until softened.
  4. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute more until fragrant.
  5. Deglaze the pan by pouring in the beef broth while scraping up any browned bits.
  6. Whisk in the heavy cream and Dijon until fully combined. Bring to a simmer and let the sauce thicken slightly, about 5 minutes.
  7. Add the seared wagyu medallions back to the skillet along with the remaining 2 tbsp butter. Spoon the sauce over the beef.
  8. Continue simmering for 2-3 minutes, basting the beef frequently, until it reaches your desired doneness.
  9. Remove from heat and stir in the fresh parsley. Give it a taste and season with any extra salt and pepper.
Now this is how you do wagyu beef! Those juicy, melt-in-your-mouth medallions absolutely sing when drenched in the rich, creamy mushroom sauce 🥰😋

👀👃🍽️ My senses are tingling just reading about these Melt-In-Your-Mouth Wagyu Beef Medallions! The prospect of succulent steak, thick mushroom cream sauce, and fragrant garlic butter makes my mouth swim. This dish is perfect for a gourmet feast!

Wow, this Melt-In-Your-Mouth Wagyu Beef Medallions recipe looks amazing! 😋 Can't wait to try it out! Thanks for sharing!

Wow, these Wagyu Beef Medallions look incredible! 🤤🔥 I can only imagine how tender and flavorful they are. Definitely saving this recipe for a special dinner!

Back