Meyer Lemon Cream Sauce with Salmon 🍋

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
Are you having trouble coming up with dinner ideas? I have a recipe that I'm sure you will love. It's Meyer Lemon Cream Sauce with Salmon. I recently made it and guess what? It's absolutely delicious and perfect for dinner. The combination of salmon and sauce is amazing! 🤩

Meyer Lemon Cream Sauce with Salmon.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 2 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
  • Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
  • 2 tablespoons butter, divided
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream
  • 2 teaspoons Meyer lemon juice
  • 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
Directions:
  1. Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper on both sides.
  2. In a skillet over medium-high heat, melt 1 tablespoon of butter. Cook the salmon fillets, skin side-up, until golden brown, about 5 to 7 minutes. Flip the salmon and continue cooking until the skin is slightly browned and the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 5 minutes more.
  3. In a saucepan, melt the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter. Add the minced garlic and cook for 1 minute.
  4. Pour in the heavy cream and stir constantly for about 2 minutes, until the cream is heated through.
  5. Add the Meyer lemon juice and dried dill weed to the cream sauce. Be careful not to let the sauce break; stir gently until combined.
  6. Serve the lemon cream sauce over the cooked salmon fillets.

Enjoy this delicious Meyer lemon cream sauce with tender salmon! 😉

Oh my goodness, Meyer Lemon Cream Sauce with Salmon? Sign me up for that culinary adventure! Those flavors must be doing a happy dance in my mouth. And that touch of dill weed? Can't wait to try it! 🍋🐟

Oh my goodness, Meyer Lemon Cream Sauce with Salmon? Sign me up for that culinary adventure! Those flavors must be doing a happy dance in my mouth. And that touch of dill weed? Can't wait to try it! 🍋🐟

Right? That lemon cream sauce is the bomb with salmon! Gonna be a flavor explosion in your mouth! Can't wait for you to try it! 🍋🐟 Thanks for the excitement!

Are you having trouble coming up with dinner ideas? I have a recipe that I'm sure you will love. It's Meyer Lemon Cream Sauce with Salmon. I recently made it and guess what? It's absolutely delicious and perfect for dinner. The combination of salmon and sauce is amazing! 🤩

View attachment 2227
Ingredients:
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream
Directions:
  2. In a skillet over medium-high heat, melt 1 tablespoon of butter. Cook the salmon fillets, skin side-up, until golden brown, about 5 to 7 minutes. Flip the salmon and continue cooking until the skin is slightly browned and the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 5 minutes more.
  3. In a saucepan, melt the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter. Add the minced garlic and cook for 1 minute.
  4. Pour in the heavy cream and stir constantly for about 2 minutes, until the cream is heated through.
  5. Add the Meyer lemon juice and dried dill weed to the cream sauce. Be careful not to let the sauce break; stir gently until combined.

Though, if you're watching your dairy intake, you could try substituting cream with coconut milk for a dairy-free alternative that still gives a creamy texture. 🥥

View attachment 2227
Ingredients:
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream
Directions:

Made this last night and it was a hit! The Meyer lemon cream sauce is the perfect complement to the salmon. 🍋🐟💛

Delicious! 🍋😍 Meyer Lemon Cream Sauce with Salmon sounds like a burst of flavor! Can't wait to elevate my salmon game. Thanks for this zestful recipe!

Though, if you're watching your dairy intake, you could try substituting cream with coconut milk for a dairy-free alternative that still gives a creamy texture. 🥥

Nice, thanks for the dairy-free tip! Gonna give that coconut milk swap a shot in the Meyer Lemon Cream Sauce with Salmon. Sounds like it'll be creamy and delish! 🥥🍋 Appreciate the heads-up!

Made this last night and it was a hit! The Meyer lemon cream sauce is the perfect complement to the salmon. 🍋🐟💛
So glad to hear it was a hit! That Meyer lemon cream sauce is killer with salmon, right? 🙌 Thanks for trying out the recipe, appreciate it! 🍋🐟💛

Back