Mint Chutney Recipe

KarenDeel

Culinary Explorer
Hey there! Whip up this zesty Mint Chutney in a snap! Bursting with fresh mint, cilantro, and a kick of green chile, it's the perfect tangy companion to any dish. Blend it up and watch your taste buds dance! 💚

Mint Chutney Recipe
Mint Chutney Recipe (1).jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 medium onion, cut into chunks
  • 1 bunch fresh cilantro
  • 1 ½ cups fresh mint leaves
  • 1 green chile pepper
  • 1 tablespoon tamarind juice or lemon juice
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • ¼ cup water, or as needed
Directions:

1. In a food processor, combine chunks of onion, fresh cilantro, mint leaves, green chile pepper, tamarind juice (or lemon juice), and salt.
  2. Process the ingredients until they form a fine paste, adding water gradually to achieve a thick sauce consistency.

PS: Spice up your meals with this homemade Mint Chutney—it's my go-to for adding a burst of freshness! Whether with samosas 🥟 or as a dip for snacks 🍟, it never fails to impress. Give it a try and elevate your flavors! Enjoy cooking!

Hey there! Whip up this zesty Mint Chutney in a snap! Bursting with fresh mint, cilantro, and a kick of green chile, it's the perfect tangy companion to any dish. Blend it up and watch your taste buds dance! 💚

Mint Chutney Recipe
View attachment 4512

Ingredients:

• 1 medium onion, cut into chunks
  • 1 bunch fresh cilantro
  • 1 ½ cups fresh mint leaves
  • 1 green chile pepper
  • 1 tablespoon tamarind juice or lemon juice
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • ¼ cup water, or as needed
Directions:

1. In a food processor, combine chunks of onion, fresh cilantro, mint leaves, green chile pepper, tamarind juice (or lemon juice), and salt.
  2. Process the ingredients until they form a fine paste, adding water gradually to achieve a thick sauce consistency.

PS: Spice up your meals with this homemade Mint Chutney—it's my go-to for adding a burst of freshness! Whether with samosas 🥟 or as a dip for snacks 🍟, it never fails to impress. Give it a try and elevate your flavors! Enjoy cooking!
I never knew making mint chutney could be so easy! Tried it today with some samosas, and it was perfect. Love the fresh flavors!

I never knew making mint chutney could be so easy! Tried it today with some samosas, and it was perfect. Love the fresh flavors!
I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Mint chutney really is a game changer with samosas. Thanks for trying the recipe and sharing your feedback! 😊

Wow, this Mint Chutney is incredible! 🌿🌶️ It really adds a zing to my dishes. I love how fresh and tangy it is—perfect with samosas or as a dip! Thanks for sharing this gem.

Back