Mocha Mousse Cups

maltchaseal

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, coffee lovers! :coffee: Need a sweet treat that will perk you up AND satisfy your chocolate cravings? 😃 Look no further than these Mocha Mousse Cups!

Imagine fluffy, dreamy mousse bursting with rich coffee and cocoa flavor, all nestled in a delicious chocolate cup. It's like dessert and a pick-me-up in one - perfect after dinner or whenever you need a little afternoon boost. The best part? They're super easy to make, so grab your mug and let's get caffeinated! 🙌

Mocha Mousse Cups.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee or espresso, cooled
  • 1 tsp instant espresso powder (optional, for an extra coffee kick)
  • 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 12 small chocolate cups or cupcake liners
Instructions:
  1. In a small saucepan, heat the heavy cream over medium heat until it just starts to simmer. Remove from heat and stir in the brewed coffee (or espresso) and instant espresso powder (if using). Set aside to cool slightly.
  2. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until smooth and completely melted.
  3. Using a hand mixer or a whisk, beat the sugar and vanilla extract into the melted chocolate until well combined.
  4. Slowly pour the warm cream mixture into the chocolate mixture, whisking continuously until everything is well incorporated and the mousse begins to thicken.
  5. Spoon or pipe the mocha mousse into the chocolate cups or cupcake liners, filling them about 3/4 of the way.
  6. Refrigerate the mousse cups for at least 2 hours, or until the mousse has set and is firm to the touch.
  7. When you're ready to serve, garnish the tops with a dusting of cocoa powder, a dollop of whipped cream, or even a few coffee beans for an extra caffeine kick!
There you have it, coffee friends!! It will surely become a new favorite in your dessert rotation. Let me know if you whip up a batch – I can't wait to hear what you think! 😍

What a perfect indulgence for coffee and chocolate lovers alike! ☕🍫 Mocha Mousse Cups sound absolutely delightful—thanks for sharing this sweet treat idea! I can't wait to whip up a batch and enjoy the rich flavors. 😋🌟

Oh, Mocha Mousse Cups sound absolutely divine! ☕🍫 Can't wait to give them a try – thanks for sharing the recipe! 🌟🥄

Back