Mongolian Beef Recipe

KarenDeel

Culinary Explorer
Hi there! Craving something savory and oh-so-tasty? Look no further! This Mongolian Beef recipe is a flavor explosion in every bite! Quick, easy, and absolutely delicious, it's the perfect dish to spice up your weeknight dinner routine! Who's ready to whip up some culinary magic? 🍽️

Mongolian Beef Recipe
Mongolian Beef Recipe (1).jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 1/2 pounds New York Strip Steaks, thinly sliced
  • 3 tablespoons cornstarch
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
  • 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 1/4 cup light brown sugar
  • 2 green onions, sliced into 1-inch pieces
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Garnish:

• 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds (optional)
Serving suggestion:

• Steamed rice
Instructions:

1. Season the sliced steak with salt and pepper, then toss it in cornstarch until fully coated. Set aside.
  2. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add minced garlic and ginger, sautéing for 1 minute.
  3. Add soy sauce, water, and sugar to the skillet, bringing it to a boil until the sugar dissolves (about 2 minutes). Pour the sauce into a measuring cup and set aside.
  4. Return the skillet to heat, adding the remaining oil. Sear the steak until evenly browned on both sides (1 to 2 minutes per side).
  5. Pour the sauce back into the skillet, stirring it together with the beef. Allow the sauce to thicken by simmering for 1 to 2 minutes.
  6. Add the green onion and continue cooking for an additional minute until the sauce coats the back of a wooden spoon.
  7. Serve the Mongolian beef over steamed rice, garnishing with optional toasted sesame seeds. Enjoy!
PS: Time to dig in and savor every mouthwatering bite of this Mongolian Beef! 🍽️Whether you're treating yourself to a cozy night in or impressing guests with your culinary skills, this recipe is sure to be a hit! Don't forget to snap a pic for your foodie collection before it disappears! 📸😋

This Mongolian Beef recipe has me drooling! 🤤 Looks like the perfect weeknight dinner ..easy, flavorful, and sure to disappear in a flash! Definitely gotta try this one for some Mongolian magic at home ✨

This Mongolian Beef recipe has me drooling! 🤤 Looks like the perfect weeknight dinner ..easy, flavorful, and sure to disappear in a flash! Definitely gotta try this one for some Mongolian magic at home ✨
I'm so glad you're excited about the Mongolian Beef recipe! It's one of my favorites too. 😋 Simple, tasty, and always a hit! Let me know how it turns out when you try it. Happy cooking! 🥢

Yum! This looks amazing, I gotta try this Mongolian Beef recipe this week. Saving this post for sure! Thanks for sharing! 🙂👌😉✨
Thank you! I'm thrilled you're eager to try the Mongolian Beef recipe. It's a definite winner! Let me know how it goes when you make it. Enjoy! 😊

Back