Mushroom, Spinach & Gruyère Stuffed Pork Tenderloin

Chiyah_

Culinary Explorer
Are you looking for a stuffed pork tenderloin recipe? that has spinach, gruyère cheese, and many more spices? I will share you my recipe for mushroom, spinach & gruyère stuffed pork tenderloin, this is my family's favorite dish every family gathering. Here's how to make it.

Ingredients:
  • 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 to 1.5 pounds)
  • 2 cups baby spinach leaves
  • 1 cup sliced mushrooms (such as cremini or button mushrooms)
  • 1 cup shredded Gruyère cheese
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Kitchen twine or toothpicks for tying the tenderloin
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
  2. Prepare the stuffing: In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat. Add the sliced mushrooms and minced garlic. Cook until the mushrooms are softened and the garlic is fragrant, about 5 minutes. Add the baby spinach leaves to the skillet and cook until wilted, about 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat and let the mixture cool slightly.
  3. Butterfly the pork tenderloin: Lay the pork tenderloin on a cutting board. Using a sharp knife, slice horizontally down the length of the tenderloin, about 3/4 of the way through, so it opens like a book. Be careful not to cut all the way through.
  4. Stuff the tenderloin: Spread the cooled mushroom and spinach mixture evenly over the opened pork tenderloin. Sprinkle the shredded Gruyère cheese on top of the spinach mixture.
  5. Roll up the tenderloin: Starting from one end, tightly roll up the pork tenderloin, enclosing the stuffing inside. Secure the roll with kitchen twine or toothpicks at regular intervals to hold it together.
  6. Season the outside: Rub the outside of the stuffed pork tenderloin with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
  7. Cook the tenderloin: Place the stuffed pork tenderloin on a baking sheet or in a roasting pan. Roast in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F (63°C) for medium-rare or 160°F (71°C) for medium, as measured with a meat thermometer.
  8. Rest and slice: Once cooked to your desired doneness, remove the pork tenderloin from the oven and let it rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing. This allows the juices to redistribute.
  9. Serve: Remove the kitchen twine or toothpicks, slice the stuffed pork tenderloin into rounds, and serve hot. Enjoy your Mushroom, Spinach & Gruyère Stuffed Pork Tenderloin!

Feel free to adjust the spices according to your preference and I hope you like this flavorful and cheesy recipe as much as we do. Let me know your thoughts! 😋😉👌✨

mushroom, spinach, gruyeree.jpg

Your fancy pork recipe is like music to my stomach! 🎶🍴I love how you made it dummy-proof for us kitchen noobs. The cheesy, garlicky, mushroomy goodness is calling my name! Thanks for the yum inspo! 😋✨

Back