Nargesi Recipe šŸŒæšŸ³

Kento Nanami

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! šŸ˜Š This morning, I decided to whip up this delicious Nargesi dish for breakfast, and wow, it turned out even better than I expected! Itā€™s a super easy and healthy Iranian dish made with spinach and eggs, perfect when you want something light but filling. The best part? You donā€™t need a ton of ingredients, and you can have it ready in no time. Serve it with warm bread, and youā€™ve got yourself a yummy meal to start the day. Trust me, itā€™s worth a try!

Nargesi.jpg
Ingredients:
  • 3 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 large onion, sliced
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 6 cups baby spinach
  • 4 large eggs
  • Ā½ teaspoon ground turmeric
  • Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
  • Warm bread, for serving
Directions:
  1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat until it shimmers. Add the sliced onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 8 minutes.
  2. Toss in the garlic and cook for another minute until it becomes fragrant.
  3. Add the spinach and stir occasionally until it wilts down, about 7 to 8 minutes. Sprinkle in the turmeric, salt, and pepper to season.
  4. Make four little wells in the spinach mix using a spoon, and crack an egg into each. Turn the heat to medium-low, cover the skillet, and cook the eggs until theyā€™re done to your liking, around 5 to 8 minutes.
  5. Serve it up with some warm bread on the side and enjoy!
Itā€™s super tasty, and the turmeric gives it such a nice warm flavor. Perfect for a cozy meal! šŸ˜‹

This Nargesi recipe looks so flavorful! I love how the greens and eggs come together in such a delicious way. It seems like a great dish for any meal of the day. I canā€™t wait to try making this at home! šŸŒæšŸ³

Back