Need a substitute for beer in beer bread — any ideas?

Wizzlylabsfud

Culinary Explorer
I'm all out of beer but craving beer bread! Does anyone have suggestions for a good non-alcoholic substitute I could use instead? Thanks in advance for the help! 🙏🍺

One option is to use a non-alcoholic beer if you have any on hand. It gives you the same flavor profile without the alcohol. Another popular substitute is club soda or sparkling water. It keeps the bread light and fluffy. 😉👍✨

I'm all out of beer but craving beer bread! Does anyone have suggestions for a good non-alcoholic substitute I could use instead? Thanks in advance for the help! 🙏🍺
Beer bread craving hit but no beer? No worries! Sub it with club soda, broth, or even water. Just use the same amount and get ready for some delicious bread!

Certainly! You can substitute beer in beer bread with an equal amount of non-alcoholic beer, chicken or vegetable broth, carbonated water, or even soda like ginger ale or cola. Each option will impart a slightly different flavor to the bread, so choose based on your preference and dietary needs.

Back