Need tips for a crispier crust in my Ooni pizza – what’s your secret?

Luna

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I'm on a mission to perfect my pizza game with my Ooni oven and I need some help making my crust crispier. Do any of you pizza pros have secret techniques or ingredients that could help me out? I'd love to hear your suggestions! πŸ˜ŠπŸ• Thanks in advance!

Hey everyone! I'm on a mission to perfect my pizza game with my Ooni oven and I need some help making my crust crispier. Do any of you pizza pros have secret techniques or ingredients that could help me out? I'd love to hear your suggestions! 😊
64Γ—64 png
5.2 kB

πŸ• Thanks in advance!
Conquer Ooni crust woes! Crank the preheat, go light on toppings, stretch thin, and try the double turn (launch, cook a bit, then rotate) for crispy perfection. You'll be a master in no time!

For a super crispy crust in your Ooni pizza, use high-protein flour, preheat your Ooni to the max, go light on toppings, and let your dough ferment longerβ€”happy pizza-making! πŸ”₯πŸ•πŸ˜‹

Hey everyone! I'm on a mission to perfect my pizza game with my Ooni oven and I need some help making my crust crispier. Do any of you pizza pros have secret techniques or ingredients that could help me out? I'd love to hear your suggestions! πŸ˜ŠπŸ• Thanks in advance!
I recommend using Caputo 00 flour. It’s finely ground and perfect for high-heat ovens, giving you that crispy, airy crust! πŸžπŸ•πŸ‘

Back