Need tips: How to thicken up cranberry relish?

KylieChan

Novice Foodie
Need tips: How to thicken up cranberry relish? 🤔 My cranberry relish turned out a bit runny. Any tricks for thickening it up without sacrificing flavor? Share your kitchen wizardry with me! 🧙‍♂️🍓

Oh no, I’ve been there! 🙃 Try adding a bit of cornstarch or letting it simmer longer to thicken up—just don’t overdo it so you keep that yummy flavor. Thanks a ton for any tips! 😎

Need tips: How to thicken up cranberry relish? 🤔 My cranberry relish turned out a bit runny. Any tricks for thickening it up without sacrificing flavor? Share your kitchen wizardry with me! 🧙‍♂️🍓
To thicken cranberry relish, simmer it uncovered until the excess liquid evaporates. This will concentrate the flavors and create a thicker, jam-like consistency.

To thicken up cranberry relish, try simmering it longer to reduce excess liquid. You can also add a bit of cornstarch or gelatin to help it set. Mixing in some finely chopped apples or nuts can give it a thicker texture and extra flavor. Happy cooking!

Hello! try simmering it longer to reduce the liquid. You can also stir in a bit of cornstarch or gelatin mixed with water. Adding finely chopped apples or oranges can help with texture too! 🍇😊

Back