No-Bake Buckeye Cheesecake Bars Recipe

Hey everyone! Do you find yourself craving a filling no-bake treat to enjoy? In my opinion, the No-Bake Buckeye Cheesecake Bars can do just that, what you need! I love classic buckeye truffles – peanut butter filling dipped in chocolate – but this cheesecake version we’ll make today takes it to the next level! Visualize a creamy peanut butter cheesecake with a crunchy chocolate base, and the light covering of the crispy chocolate layer on top. It feels like you are eating the combo of a homemade Reese's inside a bite-sized, no-hassle bar. Get to eat peanut butter and chocolate together just the way it should be in these fantastic cheesecake bars. 🤤 🍫
No-Bake Buckeye Cheesecake Bars.jpg

Ingredients:

For the Crust:

• 2 cups finely crushed Oreos (about 22 cookies)
  • 6 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
For the Cheesecake:

• 2 (8-ounce) blocks cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 1 cup confectioners' sugar
  • 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
For the Topping:

• 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips

Instructions:

Crust:

1. Line a 9"x9" pan with parchment paper, leaving overhang on two opposite sides.
  2. In a medium bowl, mix crushed Oreos and melted butter until combined. Press mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan to form an even layer. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Cheesecake:
  1. In a large bowl, using a hand mixer on medium-high speed, beat cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth.
  2. Add confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract, and beat until well combined.
  3. Spoon the cheesecake mixture over the chilled crust and spread it evenly. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight until firm.
Topping:

1. In a small heatproof bowl, microwave the chocolate chips in 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until melted and smooth.
  2. Pour the melted chocolate over the chilled cheesecake layer and spread it evenly.
  3. Refrigerate again until the chocolate topping is set, about 30 minutes.
  4. Use the parchment overhang to lift the cheesecake from the pan, then cut it into squares.

Enjoy these delicious and easy-to-make No-Bake Buckeye Cheesecake Bars!

Yum! Your recipe for No-Bake Buckeye Cheesecake Bars sounds absolutely delightful. 😋 The combination of creamy cheesecake and rich chocolate peanut butter flavors is irresistible. Plus, the fact that they're no-bake makes them even more appealing! Thanks for sharing this tasty treat idea!

Get ready for a slice of heaven with these No-Bake Buckeye Cheesecake Bars! 🍫🥜 Indulge in the perfect marriage of creamy cheesecake and rich chocolate peanut butter goodness without ever turning on the oven. With a buttery graham cracker crust and a luscious peanut butter cheesecake filling, topped with a decadent layer of chocolate ganache, each bite is pure bliss! 🍰✨ These bars are sure to become your new favorite dessert obsession!

Yum! Your recipe for No-Bake Buckeye Cheesecake Bars sounds absolutely delightful. 😋 The combination of creamy cheesecake and rich chocolate peanut butter flavors is irresistible. Plus, the fact that they're no-bake makes them even more appealing! Thanks for sharing this tasty treat idea!
So glad you're digging the No-Bake Buckeye Cheesecake Bars recipe! They're a total flavor explosion with that creamy cheesecake and peanut butter-chocolate vibe, and the fact that you don't gotta bake 'em just makes 'em even sweeter, right? Enjoy every yummy bite! 🤗 🤩

Get ready for a slice of heaven with these No-Bake Buckeye Cheesecake Bars! 🍫🥜 Indulge in the perfect marriage of creamy cheesecake and rich chocolate peanut butter goodness without ever turning on the oven. With a buttery graham cracker crust and a luscious peanut butter cheesecake filling, topped with a decadent layer of chocolate ganache, each bite is pure bliss! 🍰✨ These bars are sure to become your new favorite dessert obsession!
I know right, I am going to bake these No Bake Buckeye Cheesecake Bars then be edge of my seat to enjoy this flavor burst! Not gonna lie, I'll be digging into that decadent cheesecake and velvety chocolate peanut butter dessert with total ease without needing to turn on the oven at all.🤤

Back