Octopus Pizza

Marcussikreyvingx

Culinary Explorer
Are you thinking of something special for dinner? This recipe serves two people and takes 15 minutes to prepare and 10 minutes to cook.
I usually do this recipe when I'm in a rush or I want to cook something easy

Join me as we cook this delicious and unique Octopus Pizza

Ingredients
250g Marinated Red Hot Fremantle Octopus
2 Pizza Base, store-bought
150 Sour Cream
1 clove Garlic, grated
¼ bunch Thyme, fresh
½ handful Spinach, fresh
1 Fresh Mozzarella, sliced
150g Pizza Cheese, grated
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper

Instructions
  1. Drain the Marinated Red Fremantle Octopus over a strainer, set aside until needed.
  2. Pre-heat your oven to 200C in grill setting. Combine sour cream, garlic, and thyme in a mix bowl. Mix until incorporated well and adjust the seasoning to taste.
  3. Assemble your pizza by spreading a layer of sour cream, followed by the spinach, fresh mozzarella. Divide drained Red Hot Fremantle Octopus between two pizzas and top it with your favourite brand of grated pizza cheese.
  4. Cook for about 9-10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and changed colour. Garnish it with drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and freshly cracked black pepper. Enjoy!
Octopus Pizza.jpg

Here's to unforgettable experiences in cooking pizza! Until next time!

Octopus pizza? That's something I haven't tried yet! How does the texture of the octopus work with the rest of the pizza toppings?

Octopus pizza is an unusual and experimental take on a classic Italian dish. While some, like myself, may be afraid to try seafood on pizza, I feel it is worthwhile to extend my palette and appreciate something genuinely unique ദ്ദി ˉ͈̀꒳ˉ͈́ )✧

Back