Old Fashioned Ham Salad Recipe

Wex

Novice Foodie
Hi Guys, sharing with you this super simple and classic Old Fashioned Ham Salad recipe. Itโ€™s a great way to use up leftover holiday ham or even canned ham. Perfect for a quick lunch or a light dinner! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ingredients:
  • Diced cooked ham (leftover or canned)
  • Mayonnaise (I used Hellmannโ€™s)
  • Diced celery (about ยผ cup from two small stalks)
  • Sweet relish
Instructions:
  1. Chop or process the ham until it's finely diced.
  2. Similarly, chop or process the celery.
  3. In a bowl, combine the diced ham, celery, sweet relish, and mayonnaise. Mix everything together until well combined.

I hope you enjoy this easy and nostalgic ham salad as much as I do! Itโ€™s a simple recipe with great flavor. ๐ŸŒŸ
    For an extra touch, try adding a bit of mustard or a sprinkle of black pepper. Enjoy! ๐Ÿฅช
    Ham Salad Recipe.jpg

Wow, this Old Fashioned Ham Salad looks like such a comforting classic! ๐Ÿ’– I love how it combines simplicity with flavor. Canโ€™t wait to try thisโ€”perfect for a cozy meal. Thanks for sharing this nostalgic recipe! ๐Ÿ˜‹

That ham salad sounds like a total throwback, love how easy it is to whip up! ๐Ÿ˜‹ Definitely trying it with that mustard twist next time! Thanks for the inspo! ๐Ÿ™Œ

Hey! ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ That Old Fashioned Ham Salad sounds awesome! Perfect for using up that leftover ham. ๐Ÿ˜‹ I'll definitely give it a try for a quick and tasty meal! ๐Ÿ‘

Wow, this Old Fashioned Ham Salad looks like such a comforting classic! ๐Ÿ’– I love how it combines simplicity with flavor. Canโ€™t wait to try thisโ€”perfect for a cozy meal. Thanks for sharing this nostalgic recipe! ๐Ÿ˜‹
So glad you like it! This ham salad really does have a way of bringing warmth and simplicity to the table. Iโ€™d love to hear how it turns out for you!

That ham salad sounds like a total throwback, love how easy it is to whip up! ๐Ÿ˜‹ Definitely trying it with that mustard twist next time! Thanks for the inspo! ๐Ÿ™Œ
Thanks for the enthusiasm! The mustard twist is one of my favorite parts :)

Hey! ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ That Old Fashioned Ham Salad sounds awesome! Perfect for using up that leftover ham. ๐Ÿ˜‹ I'll definitely give it a try for a quick and tasty meal! ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks! :) Itโ€™s perfect for those leftover ham moments. I think youโ€™ll love how easy and tasty it is

Back