One pan Chicken Breast and Asparagus in Lemon Cream Sauce

Caramellyy_

Culinary Explorer
Hey, Foodies! Are you looking for a creamy and has a lemony taste for your chicken breast? Worry no more! Cause I will share to you my favorite dish for my chicken breast. The One pan chicken breast and asparagus in lemon cream sauce. It has creamy, citrusy, and flavorful spices that will satisfy to your taste. Here's how to make it.

Ingredients:
  • 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 1 bunch of asparagus, trimmed
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 cup chicken broth
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream
  • Zest and juice of 1 lemon
  • 1 tablespoon butter
  • 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper on both sides.
  2. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook until golden brown on both sides and cooked through, about 6-7 minutes per side depending on thickness. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
  3. In the same skillet, add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil. Add the trimmed asparagus spears and minced garlic. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the asparagus is tender-crisp.
  4. Pour in the chicken broth and bring to a simmer. Allow the broth to reduce by half, about 3-4 minutes.
  5. Stir in the heavy cream, lemon zest, lemon juice, and butter. Cook for another 2-3 minutes until the sauce thickens slightly.
  6. Return the chicken breasts to the skillet, nestling them among the asparagus. Spoon some of the sauce over the chicken.
  7. Let everything simmer together for another 2-3 minutes until the chicken is heated through and the sauce has thickened to your desired consistency.
  8. Garnish with chopped parsley if desired, and serve hot.
Hope you enjoy this creamy and citrusy dish! Hope you enjoy this as much as I do. Enjoy and let me know what you think. 😋🥰👌

one-pan-lemon-chicken-asparagus-1.jpg

One pan Chicken Breast and Asparagus in Lemon Cream Sauce - a mouthwatering masterpiece! This recipe is a lifesaver for busy nights, with everything cooked in one pan for easy cleanup.

Sounds delicious! 😋 One-pan meals are such a lifesaver, especially when they're as flavorful as this one sounds. The combination of tender chicken, crisp asparagus, and creamy lemon sauce sounds like a winner. Plus, the fact that it all comes together in just one pan means less cleanup, which is always a bonus! Can't wait to give this recipe a try. Thanks for sharing! 🍗🍋🌿

Back