Orange Julius Recipe

Gladiator

Novice Foodie
Craving a nostalgic blast from the past? Look no further than the delightful, frothy goodness of an Orange Julius! This iconic, creamy citrus drink has been a favorite treat for generations, offering a perfect blend of sweet and tangy flavors that transport you straight to a sun-soaked summer day. Whether you're looking to recreate childhood memories or simply in need of a refreshing pick-me-up, this Orange Julius recipe will have you blending up bliss in no time. Get ready to savor every sip of this timeless classic!

Ingredients
  • 1 cup orange juice
  • 1/2 cup milk (you can use dairy or non-dairy alternatives)
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 to 2 cups ice cubes
    Optional: 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream for extra creaminess
Procedure
1. Make sure you have all the ingredients ready to go.
2. In a blender, combine 1 cup of orange juice, 1/2 cup of milk, 1/2 cup of water, 1/4 cup of granulated sugar, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
3. Add 1 to 2 cups of ice cubes to the blender. If you prefer a creamier texture, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
4. Blend all the ingredients on high speed until the mixture is smooth and frothy. This should take about 1 to 2 minutes, depending on your blender's power.
5. Taste the mixture and adjust the sweetness or add more ice if desired to achieve your preferred consistency.
6. Pour the Orange Julius into glasses and serve immediately for the best texture and flavor.

Sip, savor, and enjoy the citrusy delight of your homemade Orange Julius. With just a few simple ingredients and a quick blend, you've recreated a timeless classic that's sure to brighten any day. Cheers to deliciousness in every refreshing sip! :) :) 🍹

Attachments

• Orange-Julius-Recipe-6 (1).jpg
    Orange-Julius-Recipe-6 (1).jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 55
Have you tried adding a splash of vanilla extract to your Orange Julius? I think it adds a nice depth of flavor. Though, go easy on it to avoid overpowering the orange taste! 🌟🍦

Wow, that sounds like a delicious blast from the past! 😋🍊 I love how easy it is to make Orange Julius at home with simple ingredients. 🥤 It's the perfect refreshing treat for a sunny day!

This Orange Julius Recipe is giving me major nostalgia vibes! 🍊🥤 It looks so refreshing and perfect for a sunny day. ☀️✨ Can’t wait to whip this up—thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
Back