Oreo Brownies Recipe

Ungart

Novice Foodie
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a treat that’s pure bliss for chocolate and cookie lovers! 🍪🍫 Our Oreo Brownies are fudgy, rich brownies loaded with chunks of Oreo cookies. Perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth, these brownies are sure to be a hit at any gathering! 😍🎉

Ingredients
1724916660192.png

For the Brownie Batter:
  • 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
    282×281
    196.4 kB
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
For the Oreo Layer:
  • 12-15 Oreo cookies
For the Topping (optional):
  • Additional Oreo cookies, crushed (for sprinkling on top)
  • Optional: a drizzle of melted chocolate

Instructions​

1. Preheat Oven and Prepare Pan:
    • Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
    • Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper or lightly grease it.
  2. Make the Brownie Batter:
    • Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat and stir in the granulated sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract.
    • Beat in the cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder until just combined.
  3. Assemble the Brownies:
    • Pour half of the brownie batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
    • Arrange the Oreo cookies on top of the batter in a single layer.
    • Spread the remaining brownie batter over the Oreos, smoothing it out with a spatula.
  4. Bake:
    • Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with a few moist crumbs (not wet batter).
    • Let the brownies cool in the pan on a wire rack before cutting into squares.
  5. Add Toppings (Optional):
    • If desired, sprinkle crushed Oreo cookies on top or drizzle with melted chocolate before serving.
Enjoy these indulgent Oreo Brownies as a rich and satisfying treat that combines the best of both brownies and cookies! 🍪🍫🍰

Wow! I love how the chunks of Oreo cookies are mixed right into the brownie batter—such a great idea for adding extra flavor and texture. I’m trying these for my next get-together!🤩

This Oreo brownies recipe looks absolutely irresistible! 😍 I love the idea of combining two of my favorite treats. Can’t wait to try it out and indulge in that deliciousness! Thanks for sharing this sweet idea! 🍪🍫

Back