Overload Shawarma

Ui Ui

Culinary Explorer
Recently, me and my friend go out somewhere and we brought this overload shawarma. It's totally perfect with crunchy vegetables. 😋

shawarma.jpg

Yum, overload shawarma must be packed with deliciousness! I think the key is balancing all the flavors and textures. Though, how do you prevent it from becoming too messy to eat? 🥙🍅

That overload shawarma with crunchy vegetables sounds like the perfect treat after a day out. Might just have to recreate it at home!

Yum, overload shawarma must be packed with deliciousness! I think the key is balancing all the flavors and textures. Though, how do you prevent it from becoming too messy to eat? 🥙🍅

Hey, thanks for the love on the overload shawarma! 😄 To keep it from getting too messy, just wrap it tight and use a big napkin for the drips – that usually does the trick! 🌯👌 Appreciate you asking, hope you enjoy making it!

That overload shawarma with crunchy vegetables sounds like the perfect treat after a day out. Might just have to recreate it at home!
Oh, that overload shawarma with crunchy veggies sounds bomb! 😋 Gonna whip that up at home, thanks for the tip!

Back