Oyster Mushroom Stir-Fry

legendleejieun

Culinary Explorer
stir fried oyster mushrooms.jpg

Hello everyone, I'm excited to share with you my latest culinary creation – an irresistible Oyster Mushroom Stir-Fry that's as easy to make as it is delicious. Perfect for those busy days when you want something wholesome and satisfying without spending hours in the kitchen.

Let's dive into the details:

Ingredients:

• Oyster mushrooms, thinly sliced (about 250 grams)
  • Mixed vegetables (bell peppers, broccoli, carrots, etc.), chopped into bite-sized pieces (about 2 cups)
  • Garlic, finely minced (2 cloves)
  • Soy sauce (2-3 tablespoons, adjust to taste)
  • Sesame oil (1 tablespoon)
  • Salt and pepper, for seasoning (to taste)
  • Your choice of rice or noodles to serve alongside
Instructions:

1. Heat a tablespoon of sesame oil in a large pan over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, add the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
  2. Add the sliced oyster mushrooms and mixed vegetables to the pan. Stir-fry until the vegetables are tender yet still retain a bit of crunch, about 5-7 minutes.
  3. Pour in 2-3 tablespoons of soy sauce, depending on your taste preferences. Give everything a good stir to ensure the mushrooms and vegetables are evenly coated.
  4. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remember, you can always add more seasoning later if needed.
  5. Once everything is cooked to perfection and seasoned to your liking, it's time to serve! Plate up your flavorful stir-fry alongside your choice of rice or noodles.
Enjoy this delightful Oyster Mushroom Stir-Fry as a quick and nutritious meal any day of the week. I hope you love it as much as I do! For the love of oyster mushrooms, let's goooo!

Last edited:
Your oyster mushroom stir-fry sounds absolutely mouthwatering!
I'm always on the lookout for quick and tasty recipes, and this one seems like a winner. Can't wait to give it a try and add some wholesome goodness to my busy weeknights. Thanks for sharing

I appreciate how simple and straightforward your recipe is, making it perfect for busy weeknights when I want something tasty and nutritious without spending hours in the kitchen. And the fact that it's vegetarian-friendly is a big plus for me and others looking to add more plant-based meals to our diets.

Thanks for sharing! I'll definitely be adding this Oyster Mushroom Stir-Fry to my meal rotation! 🍽️🌱

Just the looks of it, I can already tell that this is very YUMMY! I'll give it a try with my friends. 🤤👌
Thanks for sharing this one.

Thanks for sharing the Oyster Mushroom Stir-Fry recipe! It looks fantastic and so simple to make. I really appreciate how straightforward your instructions are—it seems like something I could whip up in no time. I love the idea of combining oyster mushrooms with garlic and soy sauce for a flavorful dish. Can't wait to try it out!

Back