Peanut Energy Bars πŸ₯œ

IceTray3

Novice Foodie
Kickstart your weight loss journey by this breakfast treat! This is Peanut Energy Bars ;) This recipe came from my brother who is actually into fitness right now. You will not be bored by this food since I also craved for this even though I am not into fitness :ROFLMAO: That is how delicious it is!

Peanut nergy bars.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup rolled oats
  • 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
  • 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
  • 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
  • 1/4 cup dried cranberries or raisins
  • 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (optional)
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • Pinch of salt
Instructions:
  1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the rolled oats, chopped peanuts, dried cranberries or raisins, and shredded coconut (if using). Stir until well mixed.
  2. In a small saucepan, heat the peanut butter and honey or maple syrup over low heat, stirring continuously until smooth and well combined. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract and a pinch of salt.
  3. Pour the peanut butter mixture over the dry ingredients in the mixing bowl. Use a spatula or wooden spoon to mix everything together until all the dry ingredients are evenly coated with the peanut butter mixture.
  4. Line a square baking dish with parchment paper, leaving some overhang on the sides for easy removal later. Transfer the mixture into the lined baking dish and press it down firmly and evenly into the dish.
  5. Place the baking dish in the refrigerator for at least 1-2 hours to allow the bars to firm up.
  6. Once firm, remove the bars from the refrigerator and use a sharp knife to cut them into individual bars or squares.
  7. Store the Peanut Energy Bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Yes. This peanut energy bars must be refrigerated so you can maximize the taste and benefits that it can deliver. Just remember that you can also consume this anytime of the day. Just control your eating habits because this might make you fat if you overeat :ROFLMAO:

Your brother sounds like a fitness guru with a sweet tooth, haha πŸ˜†

Love that these are easy to make and perfect for a grab-and-go breakfast (or anytime snack!).
Thanks for sharing the recipe, definitely gonna whip up a batch this week. Maybe I'll try a different dried fruit like chopped dates too! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹

I am now watching my calories but I also want to eat dessert as a treat for myself. This recipe is so helpful 'cause even though I want a sweets as a treat this is still go on my diet plan! Thanks for sharing. πŸ‘πŸ€€

What a delicious and energizing start to the day! πŸ₯œπŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚️ Your Peanut Energy Bars sound like the perfect breakfast treat, packed with flavor and nutrients to kickstart any weight loss journey. Thanks for sharing this delightful recipeβ€”I'll definitely be giving it a try, fitness goals or not! πŸ˜„

Back