Pizza Monkey Bread

Kath_

Culinary Explorer
Hey, pizza party people! ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŽ‰

Ready to take your pizza game to the next level? Let me introduce you to the ultimate crowd-pleaser: Pizza Monkey Bread! This pull-apart masterpiece is packed with all your favorite pizza flavors in a fun, shareable form. Perfect for game day, family gatherings, or just a fun dinner at home. Itโ€™s cheesy, itโ€™s saucy, and itโ€™s oh-so-addictive. Trust me, one bite and youโ€™ll be hooked!

Letโ€™s get baking and make some pizza magic happen! ๐Ÿง€โœจ

Pizza Monkey Bread.jpg

Ingredients:​

• 2 cans (16.3 oz each) refrigerated biscuit dough
  • 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/2 cup mini pepperoni slices
  • 1/2 cup sliced black olives (optional)
  • 1/2 cup diced bell peppers (optional)
  • 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms (optional)
  • 1/2 cup pizza sauce
  • 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1 teaspoon dried basil
  • Cooking spray
  • Extra pizza sauce for dipping

Instructions:​

1. Preheat the Oven: Preheat your oven to 350ยฐF (175ยฐC). Grease a Bundt pan generously with cooking spray.
  2. Prep the Dough: Cut each biscuit dough piece into quarters. This will make bite-sized pieces perfect for pulling apart.
  3. Mix the Fillings: In a large bowl, combine the shredded mozzarella cheese, grated Parmesan cheese, mini pepperoni, black olives, bell peppers, and mushrooms. If you have other favorite pizza toppings, feel free to add them in!
  4. Coat the Dough: In a separate small bowl, mix the melted butter with the minced garlic, dried oregano, and dried basil. Dip each dough piece into the butter mixture, then roll it in the cheese and topping mixture until well coated.
  5. Layer the Dough: Start layering the coated dough pieces in the prepared Bundt pan. Spread them out evenly and continue layering until all the dough pieces are used.
  6. Add the Sauce: Drizzle the pizza sauce over the top of the layered dough pieces. This will add extra flavor and moisture to your monkey bread.
  7. Bake: Place the Bundt pan in the preheated oven and bake for about 35-40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the bread is cooked through. If the top starts to brown too quickly, cover it loosely with aluminum foil.
  8. Cool and Serve: Let the pizza monkey bread cool in the pan for about 10 minutes, then carefully invert it onto a serving plate.
  9. Enjoy: Serve this delicious pull-apart pizza monkey bread hot, with extra pizza sauce on the side for dipping.
Get ready to enjoy the ultimate pizza experience in every bite. Bon appรฉtit! ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿง€โœจ

I just tried making this Pizza Monkey Bread and WOW, itโ€™s a game-changer! My family couldn't get enough of it. I added some jalapeรฑos for a little kick, and it turned out amazing. Thanks for the detailed recipe and tips โ€“ they made the process super easy to follow. Perfect for our next movie night! ๐Ÿฟโœจ

OMG this Pizza Monkey Bread is genius! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Perfect party food - cheesy, saucy, and way more fun than regular pizza. Plus, endless topping options! Thanks for sharing :love:

Hey, pizza party people! ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŽ‰

Ready to take your pizza game to the next level? Let me introduce you to the ultimate crowd-pleaser: Pizza Monkey Bread! This pull-apart masterpiece is packed with all your favorite pizza flavors in a fun, shareable form. Perfect for game day, family gatherings, or just a fun dinner at home. Itโ€™s cheesy, itโ€™s saucy, and itโ€™s oh-so-addictive. Trust me, one bite and youโ€™ll be hooked!

Letโ€™s get baking and make some pizza magic happen! ๐Ÿง€โœจ

View attachment 3478

Ingredients:​

• 2 cans (16.3 oz each) refrigerated biscuit dough
  • 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/2 cup mini pepperoni slices
  • 1/2 cup sliced black olives (optional)
  • 1/2 cup diced bell peppers (optional)
  • 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms (optional)
  • 1/2 cup pizza sauce
  • 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1 teaspoon dried basil
  • Cooking spray
  • Extra pizza sauce for dipping

Instructions:​

1. Preheat the Oven: Preheat your oven to 350ยฐF (175ยฐC). Grease a Bundt pan generously with cooking spray.
  2. Prep the Dough: Cut each biscuit dough piece into quarters. This will make bite-sized pieces perfect for pulling apart.
  3. Mix the Fillings: In a large bowl, combine the shredded mozzarella cheese, grated Parmesan cheese, mini pepperoni, black olives, bell peppers, and mushrooms. If you have other favorite pizza toppings, feel free to add them in!
  4. Coat the Dough: In a separate small bowl, mix the melted butter with the minced garlic, dried oregano, and dried basil. Dip each dough piece into the butter mixture, then roll it in the cheese and topping mixture until well coated.
  5. Layer the Dough: Start layering the coated dough pieces in the prepared Bundt pan. Spread them out evenly and continue layering until all the dough pieces are used.
  6. Add the Sauce: Drizzle the pizza sauce over the top of the layered dough pieces. This will add extra flavor and moisture to your monkey bread.
  7. Bake: Place the Bundt pan in the preheated oven and bake for about 35-40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the bread is cooked through. If the top starts to brown too quickly, cover it loosely with aluminum foil.
  8. Cool and Serve: Let the pizza monkey bread cool in the pan for about 10 minutes, then carefully invert it onto a serving plate.
  9. Enjoy: Serve this delicious pull-apart pizza monkey bread hot, with extra pizza sauce on the side for dipping.
Get ready to enjoy the ultimate pizza experience in every bite. Bon appรฉtit! ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿง€โœจ
Pizza Monkey Bread is such a fun twist on a classic favorite! Can't wait to try this out for my next game night or party. Thanks for sharing the recipe! ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’

Your Pizza Monkey Bread recipe sounds absolutely delicious! ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’ The combination of pizza flavors and the fun twist of using monkey bread is sure to be a hit. Have you ever tried adding different toppings like pepperoni, mushrooms, or bell peppers to customize it further? Thanks for sharing this creative and tasty recipeโ€”I'm excited to try it out!

Back