Pork Chops Pizzaiola Recipe

Marich

Tasty Apprentice
I would just want to show off this recipe if you guys are looking for a 30 minute meal. Here you go Pork Chops Pizzaiola! Top the browned and caramelized pork chops in a quick pan sauce containing red wine, chicken stock, and tomato paste for a main dish that can be prepared in less than half an hour, in a snap! This dish marries the depth of flavors found in Italian food with a time-saving quick week night dinner that will leave you feeling fully satisfied without having to spend hours in the kitchen. Both weekdays and nights when you want to impress with a little effort or treat yourself, you will love our Pork Chops Pizzaiola which is sure to be a family favorite. Let's get cooking! 🀩 πŸ§‘β€πŸ³

Pork Chops Pizzaiola.jpeg

Ingredients:

• 4 bone-in pork chops (1 1/2-inch thick)
  • Kosher salt and black pepper
  • 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
  • 1 large clove garlic, crushed
  • 1 teaspoon fennel seed
  • 1 medium onion, chopped
  • 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
  • 2 sprigs fresh oregano, chopped (or 1 teaspoon dried oregano)
  • 1/4 cup tomato paste
  • 1 cup red wine
  • 2 cups chicken stock

Instructions:

1. Season and Sear: Season the pork chops with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the crushed garlic and stir for a few seconds to infuse the oil. Add the pork chops and sear on both sides until caramelized, about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove the chops and set them aside.
  2. Cook Aromatics: In the same skillet, add the fennel seed, chopped onion, red pepper flakes, and oregano. Reduce the heat and cook until the onions are soft, about 7-8 minutes.
  3. Add Tomato Paste and Wine: Stir in the tomato paste and cook for 1 minute. Pour in the red wine and cook for another minute, letting it reduce slightly.
  4. Simmer with Stock: Add the chicken stock and stir well. Return the pork chops to the skillet, cover, and let them simmer until fully cooked, about 5-6 minutes.
  5. Serve: Place the pork chops on a serving platter and pour the sauce over them.

Enjoy your Pork Chops Pizzaiola and create a special place in your family for the memories!

I would just want to show off this recipe if you guys are looking for a 30 minute meal. Here you go Pork Chops Pizzaiola! Top the browned and caramelized pork chops in a quick pan sauce containing red wine, chicken stock, and tomato paste for a main dish that can be prepared in less than half an hour, in a snap! This dish marries the depth of flavors found in Italian food with a time-saving quick week night dinner that will leave you feeling fully satisfied without having to spend hours in the kitchen. Both weekdays and nights when you want to impress with a little effort or treat yourself, you will love our Pork Chops Pizzaiola which is sure to be a family favorite. Let's get cooking! 🀩 πŸ§‘β€πŸ³

View attachment 3235
Ingredients:

• 4 bone-in pork chops (1 1/2-inch thick)
  • Kosher salt and black pepper
  • 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
  • 1 large clove garlic, crushed
  • 1 teaspoon fennel seed
  • 1 medium onion, chopped
  • 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
  • 2 sprigs fresh oregano, chopped (or 1 teaspoon dried oregano)
  • 1/4 cup tomato paste
  • 1 cup red wine
  • 2 cups chicken stock

Instructions:

1. Season and Sear: Season the pork chops with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the crushed garlic and stir for a few seconds to infuse the oil. Add the pork chops and sear on both sides until caramelized, about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove the chops and set them aside.
  2. Cook Aromatics: In the same skillet, add the fennel seed, chopped onion, red pepper flakes, and oregano. Reduce the heat and cook until the onions are soft, about 7-8 minutes.
  3. Add Tomato Paste and Wine: Stir in the tomato paste and cook for 1 minute. Pour in the red wine and cook for another minute, letting it reduce slightly.
  4. Simmer with Stock: Add the chicken stock and stir well. Return the pork chops to the skillet, cover, and let them simmer until fully cooked, about 5-6 minutes.
  5. Serve: Place the pork chops on a serving platter and pour the sauce over them.

Enjoy your Pork Chops Pizzaiola and create a special place in your family for the memories!
I love the sound of this! Pork chops with a flavorful pizzaiola sauceβ€”what a delicious twist on a classic dish. Can't wait to try it out for dinner tonight!

Oh, this Pork Chops Pizzaiola recipe looks like a flavor-packed delight! πŸ˜‹ Can't resist the combination of juicy pork chops with tangy tomato sauce. Definitely adding this to my dinner lineup this week! Thanks for sharing your tasty creation!

Oh, this Pork Chops Pizzaiola recipe looks like a flavor-packed delight! πŸ˜‹ Can't resist the combination of juicy pork chops with tangy tomato sauce. Definitely adding this to my dinner lineup this week! Thanks for sharing your tasty creation!

So stoked you like the Pork Chops Pizzaiola recipe! 😍 It's one of my faves. Hope you love it as much as I do! Thanks for the shoutout! 🍽️πŸ”₯

Back