Pork Humba

ChocoJay

Culinary Explorer
Hey guys, Today I am excited to share with you this Pork Humba from Filipino cuisine, it's more than just a recipe; but also cherished tradition that brings families together.

Ingredients:
720×459
840 kB

1710781479355.png

• 2 tbsp cooking oil
  • 1 pc onion, chopped
  • 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
  • ½ kg liempo, cubed
  • 1 pc Knorr pork cube
  • ¼ cup black beans
  • ¼ cup vinegar
  • 1 cup pineapple juice
  • water as needed
  • ½ cup brown sugar
  • ¼ cup soy sauce
  • 2 pcs chilies
  • ½ cup banana blossoms
  • Optional: Serve with steamed Bok-Choi or Spinach
Instructions:
  1. Get your pan nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and sauté the onion, garlic until brown and soft, then add the cubed pork.
  2. Add Knorr Pork Cubes and black beans. Sauté for a minute.
  3. Pour the vinegar and let this simmer before adding the pineapple juice, water, brown sugar, soy sauce, chillies and banana blossoms.
  4. Cook this covered at low heat until pork is tender and sauce has thickened. Taste and check the seasoning.
  5. With hot rice, you’ll find yourself eating more than usual. So, what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try!
Enjoy your homemade humba with family and friends!

I miss eating Filipino cuisine, especially the Humba 🤤... Thanks for sharing this one sir I'm going to try this procedure at home.
1×1 gif
:giggle:

Wow, your Pork Humba recipe sounds mouthwatering! The combination of ingredients like pineapple juice, black beans, and banana blossoms sounds so unique and flavorful. Plus, serving it with steamed Bok-Choi or Spinach adds a healthy touch. Thanks for sharing this special dish with us – can't wait to give it a try and experience a taste of Filipino cuisine!🥰

I'm new to cooking seafood, but this recipe was so straightforward and easy to follow. The step-by-step instructions made it foolproof, and the end result was restaurant-quality! Can't wait to impress my friends with this dish at our next dinner party!!

This Pork Humba recipe sounds amazing! I can almost taste the flavors just reading through the ingredients and instructions. Can't wait to give it a try! 💕

Pork Humba is a Filipino comfort food treasure, brimming with rich, savory-sweet flavors that warm the soul with each delightful bite! 🇵🇭🍖✨ Imagine succulent chunks of pork belly, simmered low and slow in a heavenly sauce made with soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, and spices, until the meat is melt-in-your-mouth tender and infused with layers of complex flavor. The result is a dish that's both deeply satisfying and irresistibly comforting, perfect for sharing with loved ones or enjoying on a cozy evening at home. Whether served with steamed rice or enjoyed with a side of pickled vegetables, Pork Humba is a culinary masterpiece that celebrates the rich culinary heritage of the Philippines. 🌟🍴😋

Back