Pork Stir-Fry with Colorful Vegetables Recipe

bhella

Culinary Explorer
Title: Succulent Pork Stir-Fry with Colorful Vegetables
Hey fellow foodies! Tonight, I whipped up a delicious Pork Stir-Fry that I just had to share with you all. It's packed with tender pork and vibrant vegetables, making it a healthy and flavorful dinner option. Here's the recipe:
Ingredients:
  • 1 pound (450g) pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
  • 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 1 onion, sliced
  • 1 bell pepper, sliced (any color you prefer)
  • 1 cup (150g) snap peas, trimmed
  • 1 cup (150g) broccoli florets
  • 1 carrot, julienned
  • Cooked rice or noodles for serving
  • Sesame seeds and sliced green onions for garnish
Instructions:
  1. In a bowl, combine the thinly sliced pork with soy sauce, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, minced garlic, and minced ginger. Let it marinate for at least 15 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
  2. Heat one tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat. Add the marinated pork slices and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until browned and cooked through. Remove the pork from the skillet and set aside.
  3. In the same skillet, add the remaining tablespoon of vegetable oil. Stir in the sliced onion, bell pepper, snap peas, broccoli florets, and julienned carrot. Stir-fry for 4-5 minutes until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
  4. Return the cooked pork to the skillet and toss everything together until heated through.
  5. Serve the pork stir-fry over cooked rice or noodles, garnished with sesame seeds and sliced green onions for an extra pop of flavor and color.
    Pork Stir-Fry with Colorful Vegetables Recipe.jpg
This Pork Stir-Fry is a winner in my book! It's quick, easy, and customizable based on whatever vegetables you have on hand. Give it a try and let me know what you think or share your favorite stir-fry variations with us! Cheers to good food and happy cooking!

Title: Succulent Pork Stir-Fry with Colorful Vegetables
Hey fellow foodies! Tonight, I whipped up a delicious Pork Stir-Fry that I just had to share with you all. It's packed with tender pork and vibrant vegetables, making it a healthy and flavorful dinner option. Here's the recipe:
Ingredients:
  • 1 pound (450g) pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
  • 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 1 onion, sliced
  • 1 bell pepper, sliced (any color you prefer)
  • 1 cup (150g) snap peas, trimmed
  • 1 cup (150g) broccoli florets
  • 1 carrot, julienned
  • Cooked rice or noodles for serving
  • Sesame seeds and sliced green onions for garnish
Instructions:
  1. In a bowl, combine the thinly sliced pork with soy sauce, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, minced garlic, and minced ginger. Let it marinate for at least 15 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
  2. Heat one tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat. Add the marinated pork slices and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until browned and cooked through. Remove the pork from the skillet and set aside.
  3. In the same skillet, add the remaining tablespoon of vegetable oil. Stir in the sliced onion, bell pepper, snap peas, broccoli florets, and julienned carrot. Stir-fry for 4-5 minutes until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
  4. Return the cooked pork to the skillet and toss everything together until heated through.
  5. Serve the pork stir-fry over cooked rice or noodles, garnished with sesame seeds and sliced green onions for an extra pop of flavor and color.View attachment 2895
This Pork Stir-Fry is a winner in my book! It's quick, easy, and customizable based on whatever vegetables you have on hand. Give it a try and let me know what you think or share your favorite stir-fry variations with us! Cheers to good food and happy cooking!
This pork stir-fry recipe looks fantastic! I love how colorful and vibrant the vegetables are. Can't wait to give it a try for dinner tonight!

Back