Pork Tenderloin Recipe

hoyeon

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 👋 I wanted to share one of my all-time favorite recipes for pork tenderloin. It's perfect for both lunch and dinner, super flavorful, and surprisingly easy to make. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Ingredients:​

• 1.5 lbs pork tenderloin
  • 3 tablespoons olive oil
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
  • 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
  • 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
  • 1 teaspoon honey
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 lemon (for zest and juice)
    Pork Tenderloin Recipe.jpg

Instructions:​

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
  2. Marinate the Pork:
    • In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, minced garlic, chopped rosemary, chopped thyme, Dijon mustard, honey, salt, pepper, and the zest and juice of the lemon.
    • Rub the mixture all over the pork tenderloin. Let it marinate for at least 15 minutes (longer if you have time, up to a few hours).
  3. Sear the Pork:
    • Heat a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add a bit of olive oil.
    • Once hot, sear the pork tenderloin on all sides until it's golden brown (about 2-3 minutes per side).
  4. Roast the Pork:
    • Transfer the skillet with the pork tenderloin to the preheated oven.
    • Roast for about 15-20 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F (63°C). If you don’t have a meat thermometer, you can check if the pork is done by slicing into the thickest part; it should be slightly pink in the center.
    • Let the pork rest for a few minutes before slicing.
  5. Serve:
    • Slice the pork tenderloin into medallions and serve with your favorite sides. I love pairing it with roasted veggies or a fresh salad!
I hope you give this recipe a try! It’s a hit every time I make it. 😋🍽️ Let me know if you have any tweaks or favorite sides to pair with it!

This sounds amazing! Especially the marinade - rosemary and thyme sound like the perfect flavor combo for pork. I love that it can be prepped ahead too. Definitely going to try this next week, thanks for sharing! 😉👍👌✨

Hey everyone! 👋 I wanted to share one of my all-time favorite recipes for pork tenderloin. It's perfect for both lunch and dinner, super flavorful, and surprisingly easy to make. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Ingredients:​

• 1.5 lbs pork tenderloin
  • 3 tablespoons olive oil
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
  • 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
  • 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
  • 1 teaspoon honey
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 lemon (for zest and juice)View attachment 3834

Instructions:​

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
  2. Marinate the Pork:
    • In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, minced garlic, chopped rosemary, chopped thyme, Dijon mustard, honey, salt, pepper, and the zest and juice of the lemon.
    • Rub the mixture all over the pork tenderloin. Let it marinate for at least 15 minutes (longer if you have time, up to a few hours).
  3. Sear the Pork:
    • Heat a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add a bit of olive oil.
    • Once hot, sear the pork tenderloin on all sides until it's golden brown (about 2-3 minutes per side).
  4. Roast the Pork:
    • Transfer the skillet with the pork tenderloin to the preheated oven.
    • Roast for about 15-20 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F (63°C). If you don’t have a meat thermometer, you can check if the pork is done by slicing into the thickest part; it should be slightly pink in the center.
    • Let the pork rest for a few minutes before slicing.
  5. Serve:
    • Slice the pork tenderloin into medallions and serve with your favorite sides. I love pairing it with roasted veggies or a fresh salad!
I hope you give this recipe a try! It’s a hit every time I make it. 😋🍽️ Let me know if you have any tweaks or favorite sides to pair with it!
This pork tenderloin recipe looks so juicy and flavorful! Has anyone tried marinating it overnight for even more depth of flavor? Can't wait to make this for dinner! 🍖🌿🍷

Back