Pork Tenderloin with Honey Garlic Sauce Recipe

Oniokitty

Novice Foodie
Hey foodies!

I wanted to share one of my go-to dinner recipes that's always a hit in my household. It's super flavorful and surprisingly easy to make. Here it is:

Ingredients:

• 1.5 lbs pork tenderloin
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme
  • 1 tablespoon cornstarch (optional, for thickening)
  • 2 tablespoons water (optional, for thickening)
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
Instructions:

1. Prep the Pork:
    • Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
    • Season the pork tenderloin generously with salt and pepper.
  2. Sear the Pork:
    • In an oven-safe skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Sear the pork tenderloin on all sides until it's golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove the pork from the skillet and set aside.
  3. Make the Sauce:
    • In the same skillet, reduce the heat to medium. Add the minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
    • Stir in the honey, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, oregano, and thyme. Bring the mixture to a simmer.
  4. Bake:
    • Return the pork tenderloin to the skillet, spoon some sauce over the top, and transfer the skillet to the preheated oven. Bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 145°F (63°C).
  5. Optional Thickening:
    • If you like a thicker sauce, remove the pork from the skillet once it's done and place the skillet back on the stove over medium heat. Mix the cornstarch and water in a small bowl until smooth, then stir it into the sauce. Cook for a couple of minutes until the sauce thickens.
  6. Serve:
    • Slice the pork tenderloin and drizzle the honey garlic sauce over the top. Garnish with fresh parsley.
      Pork Tenderloin with Honey Garlic Sauce Recipe.jpg
I usually serve this with some roasted veggies or a side salad, and it’s always a winner! Let me know if you try it out or have any tweaks you’d recommend.

Happy cooking!

Hey foodies!

I wanted to share one of my go-to dinner recipes that's always a hit in my household. It's super flavorful and surprisingly easy to make. Here it is:

Ingredients:

• 1.5 lbs pork tenderloin
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme
  • 1 tablespoon cornstarch (optional, for thickening)
  • 2 tablespoons water (optional, for thickening)
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
Instructions:

1. Prep the Pork:
    • Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
    • Season the pork tenderloin generously with salt and pepper.
  2. Sear the Pork:
    • In an oven-safe skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Sear the pork tenderloin on all sides until it's golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove the pork from the skillet and set aside.
  3. Make the Sauce:
    • In the same skillet, reduce the heat to medium. Add the minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
    • Stir in the honey, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, oregano, and thyme. Bring the mixture to a simmer.
  4. Bake:
    • Return the pork tenderloin to the skillet, spoon some sauce over the top, and transfer the skillet to the preheated oven. Bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 145°F (63°C).
  5. Optional Thickening:
    • If you like a thicker sauce, remove the pork from the skillet once it's done and place the skillet back on the stove over medium heat. Mix the cornstarch and water in a small bowl until smooth, then stir it into the sauce. Cook for a couple of minutes until the sauce thickens.
  6. Serve:
    • Slice the pork tenderloin and drizzle the honey garlic sauce over the top. Garnish with fresh parsley.View attachment 3742
I usually serve this with some roasted veggies or a side salad, and it’s always a winner! Let me know if you try it out or have any tweaks you’d recommend.

Happy cooking!
This pork tenderloin with honey garlic sauce recipe looks absolutely mouthwatering! Has anyone tried adding a bit of ginger to the sauce for an extra kick? Can't wait to make this for dinner tonight! 🍯🧄🥢

I've been looking for new ways to cook pork tenderloin, and this honey garlic sauce seems perfect. I'm excited to try it with some roasted sweet potatoes on the side. I might add a bit of fresh ginger to the sauce for an extra kick. Can't wait to make this for dinner this week! 😉🙂👌✨

This pork tenderloin is like a symphony of flavors! 🍯😋 Sear, bake, and thicken that sauce for a dish that's truly irresistible. Yum!

Back