Puerto Rican Coconut Milk-Rum Christmas Drink: Coquito 🎄🍹

Kiriya Ubuyashiki

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! If you're looking for a festive holiday drink that's smooth, creamy, and packed with tropical flavor, this Coquito recipe is the one. I tried it yesterday morning, and let me tell you, it’s like Christmas in a glass! 🎅✨ It’s rich with coconut and just the right hint of rum. Perfect for celebrating the season with family and friends, and it's super easy to whip up! You'll feel like you're in Puerto Rico in no time.

Puerto Rican Coconut Milk-Rum Christmas Drink Coquito.jpg
Ingredients:
  • One 12-ounce can evaporated milk
  • One 14-ounce can condensed milk
  • 2 egg yolks
  • 2 cups fresh coconut milk or one 15-ounce can coconut milk
  • Pinch of salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
  • 1 cup Puerto Rican white rum
  • Ground cinnamon (for garnish)

Directions:
  1. Combine all the ingredients in a blender.
  2. Blend on high speed for about 3 minutes until it gets nice and frothy.
  3. Pour into a glass container and pop it into the fridge to chill.
  4. Serve it cold, with a dusting of cinnamon on top for that extra holiday vibe.

That’s it! Just a few minutes to make, and trust me, it tastes even better after sitting for a bit. I seriously can’t wait to make another batch this weekend!

Hey everyone! If you're looking for a festive holiday drink that's smooth, creamy, and packed with tropical flavor, this Coquito recipe is the one. I tried it yesterday morning, and let me tell you, it’s like Christmas in a glass! 🎅✨ It’s rich with coconut and just the right hint of rum. Perfect for celebrating the season with family and friends, and it's super easy to whip up! You'll feel like you're in Puerto Rico in no time.

View attachment 6436Ingredients:
  • One 12-ounce can evaporated milk
  • One 14-ounce can condensed milk
  • 2 egg yolks
  • 2 cups fresh coconut milk or one 15-ounce can coconut milk
  • Pinch of salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
  • 1 cup Puerto Rican white rum
  • Ground cinnamon (for garnish)

Directions:
  1. Combine all the ingredients in a blender.
  2. Blend on high speed for about 3 minutes until it gets nice and frothy.
  3. Pour into a glass container and pop it into the fridge to chill.
  4. Serve it cold, with a dusting of cinnamon on top for that extra holiday vibe.

That’s it! Just a few minutes to make, and trust me, it tastes even better after sitting for a bit. I seriously can’t wait to make another batch this weekend!
This Puerto Rican Coconut Milk-Rum Christmas Drink, Coquito, looks so festive and delicious! I love how creamy and rich it sounds, perfect for holiday celebrations. The combination of coconut and rum is amazing, and I can already imagine the flavors. I can’t wait to try making this for Christmas! 🎄🍹

Back