Pull-Apart Garlic Cheese Bread

Serene

Culinary Explorer
your kitchen must have!
Pull Apart Garlic Cheese Bread.jpg

Pull-Apart Garlic Cheese Bread​

Ingredients:​

• 1 large round loaf of bread (like sourdough or ciabatta)
  • ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
  • 4-5 cloves garlic, minced (adjust to taste)
  • 1 cup shredded cheese (mozzarella, cheddar, or a mix)
  • 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Optional: Red pepper flakes for a bit of heat

Instructions:​

1. Preheat the oven:
    • Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
  2. Prepare the bread:
    • Place the bread on a cutting board. Using a serrated knife, make cuts into the bread in a crisscross pattern, being careful not to cut all the way through the bottom. Aim for about 1-inch apart.
  3. Make the garlic butter:
    • In a bowl, mix the melted butter, minced garlic, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes (if using).
  4. Stuff the bread:
    • Gently open up the cuts in the bread and brush the garlic butter mixture generously into each slit. Make sure to get some butter into as many cuts as possible.
  5. Add cheese:
    • Stuff the shredded cheese into the cuts of the bread. Be generous!
  6. Bake:
    • Wrap the loaf in aluminum foil and place it on a baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes. Then, remove the foil and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly, and the bread is golden.
  7. Garnish and serve:
    • Once out of the oven, sprinkle with fresh parsley. Allow it to cool slightly before serving.
Pull apart the pieces and enjoy the cheesy, garlicky goodness! This bread pairs wonderfully with soups, salads, or as a stand-alone snack. Enjoy!

Pull-Apart Garlic Cheese Bread looks like the ultimate comfort food! I love the idea of tearing off gooey, cheesy pieces while enjoying that garlic flavor. It seems perfect for sharing with friends or just enjoying by myself! I can’t wait to try this recipe and make my kitchen smell amazing! 🧄🧀🥖

Back