Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe

ReeseTaki

Culinary Explorer
Hey cookie lovers! Just baked up a batch of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, and wow, they’re the ultimate fall indulgence! 🎃🍪 With a blend of pumpkin and rich chocolate chips, these are perfect for cozy days. Super easy to make too—hope you give them a try!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪🎃

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies R.jpg

Ingredients:

• ½ cup shortening
  • 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
  • 1 large egg
  • 1 cup canned pumpkin
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • ½ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
  • 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Directions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease your cookie sheets.
  2. In a large bowl, cream together the shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
  3. Beat in the egg, then stir in the pumpkin and vanilla extract.
  4. In another bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Gradually mix this into the creamed mixture.
  5. Fold in the walnuts (if using) and chocolate chips.
  6. Drop spoonfuls of dough onto the prepared cookie sheets.
  7. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until the cookies are lightly browned.
  8. Cool on wire racks and enjoy!

Had a major craving for something sweet and fall-inspired, so I whipped up these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. 🍪🎃 They’re a total game-changer—soft, chewy, and packed with chocolatey goodness. Trust me, your taste buds will thank you! 😋🍂

These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies sound amazing! 🎃🍪 I love the idea of combining pumpkin and chocolate chips—such a perfect mix of flavors. Can't wait to try this recipe out and enjoy some cozy fall vibes! 😍🍂

Hey cookie lovers! Just baked up a batch of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, and wow, they’re the ultimate fall indulgence! 🎃🍪 With a blend of pumpkin and rich chocolate chips, these are perfect for cozy days. Super easy to make too—hope you give them a try!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪🎃

View attachment 5251

Ingredients:

• ½ cup shortening
  • 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
  • 1 large egg
  • 1 cup canned pumpkin
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • ½ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
  • 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Directions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease your cookie sheets.
  2. In a large bowl, cream together the shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
  3. Beat in the egg, then stir in the pumpkin and vanilla extract.
  4. In another bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Gradually mix this into the creamed mixture.
  5. Fold in the walnuts (if using) and chocolate chips.
  6. Drop spoonfuls of dough onto the prepared cookie sheets.
  7. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until the cookies are lightly browned.
  8. Cool on wire racks and enjoy!

Had a major craving for something sweet and fall-inspired, so I whipped up these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. 🍪🎃 They’re a total game-changer—soft, chewy, and packed with chocolatey goodness. Trust me, your taste buds will thank you! 😋🍂
I think adding a pinch of sea salt on top before baking can really enhance the flavors of the cookies. 🍪 Have you tried that?

Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies sound like the perfect fall treat! 🎃🍪 Do they turn out soft and chewy? I bet the pumpkin keeps them extra moist and flavorful!

Back