Pumpkin Spice Crumb Cake

AL_

Tasty Apprentice
Indulge in the ultimate fall treat with our mouthwatering Pumpkin Spice Crumb Cake recipe! 🍰🍁
Perfectly spiced, moist, and topped with a delightful crumbly topping, this cake is sure to be a hit at your next gathering or cozy night in.

Ingredients:
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¾ cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract

For the Crumb Topping:
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted

Pumpkin Spice Crumb Cake.jpg

Instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a 9-inch square baking dish.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves.
3. In another bowl, mix together the pumpkin puree, eggs, vegetable oil, milk, and vanilla extract until well combined.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Do not overmix.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and spread it out evenly.
6. In a small bowl, mix together the flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon for the crumb topping. Stir in the melted butter until crumbs form.
7. Sprinkle the crumb topping evenly over the batter in the baking dish.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
9. Allow the cake to cool in the baking dish for 10 minutes before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.
10. Once cooled, slice and serve your delicious Pumpkin Spice Crumb Cake! Enjoy!

Feel free to adjust the spices according to your taste preferences, and don't forget to top it off with a dollop of whipped cream or a drizzle of caramel sauce for an extra treat! 🎃🍰

I love how the spices complement the pumpkin flavor. Has anyone tried adding a cream cheese swirl to this recipe? I bet it would take it to the next level! What do you think?🎃✨

Pumpkin Spice Crumb Cake?! 😍 Count me in for a slice (or two)! The aroma of pumpkin and spice baking together must be heavenly. Can't wait to try this cozy fall treat!

Back