Queso Blanco Recipe

bhella

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I just tried making Queso Blanco, and it turned out so good that I had to share the recipe with you all. It's creamy, cheesy, and has just the right amount of kick. Perfect for dipping chips or drizzling over nachos. Here’s how you can make it:

Ingredients:

• 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 small onion, finely chopped
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 jalapeños, seeded and chopped
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1/4 cup heavy cream
  • 8 ounces white American cheese, shredded
  • 4 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
  • 1/4 teaspoon cumin
  • Salt to taste
  • Fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
Instructions:

1. Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic, and cook until they are soft and fragrant.
  2. Stir in the chopped jalapeños and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
  3. Reduce the heat to low, and add the milk and heavy cream. Slowly stir in the shredded white American cheese and Monterey Jack cheese until they are completely melted and smooth.
  4. Add the cumin and salt to taste. If you like, stir in some fresh cilantro for an extra burst of flavor.
  5. Serve immediately with your favorite tortilla chips, or use it as a topping for nachos, tacos, or anything else you can think of.
    Queso Blanco Recipe.jpg
Enjoy your delicious Queso Blanco! Let me know if you try it and how it turns out!

I like this recipe. I also made some adjustments to some ingredients because of my personal spice tolerance. But it's a really good recipe. Kudos(y)(y)

This Queso Blanco recipe sounds amazing—definitely adding it to my list of must-tries! 😍🧀 Thanks for sharing, and I can’t wait to dip some chips into this cheesy goodness!

Queso Blanco is always a crowd-pleaser! Can’t wait to dip some warm tortilla chips into this. 🧀🔥

Back