Quiche Lorraine

frustratedcook

Culinary Explorer
I'm excited to share this Quiche Lorraine recipe that is a classic French dish that's perfect for brunch, lunch, or a light dinner. With its buttery crust, savory filling, and creamy texture, it's sure to impress your family and friends! Try it and make sure to let me know how it goes! 🥧🍳🧀

Quiche Lorraine.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 pre-made pie crust (or homemade if preferred)
  • 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
  • 1 cup shredded Gruyère or Swiss cheese
  • 4 large eggs
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
  • Pinch of nutmeg
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
  2. Roll out the pie crust and press it into a 9-inch pie dish. Trim any excess dough and crimp the edges.
  3. Scatter the cooked bacon and shredded cheese evenly over the bottom of the pie crust.
  4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, salt, pepper, and nutmeg until well combined.
  5. Pour the egg mixture over the bacon and cheese in the pie crust.
  6. Place the quiche on a baking sheet to catch any potential spills and bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, or until the center is set and the top is golden brown.
  7. Remove the quiche from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.

Heyyy!! Your Quiche Lorraine recipe looks delicious! I'm a sucker for anything with bacon and cheese. Can't wait to cook this up for brunch next weekend! ;)

Yum, Quiche Lorraine! 🥧 Can't wait to give this a try! Thanks a bunch for sharing the recipe, I'm excited to whip up a delicious brunch treat! 😋🍳

Back